thanks for the warning harrington ;)

authors note:
thank you all so much for all the love and just how many people are reading this, I love you guys. sorry about the shitty title we have been over this im shit at titles. sorry I've been so inactive i got logged out for weeks and I couldn't  remember my user name 🥲. im back now so sorry for the wait. as per usual im sleep deprived so any spelling mistakes my apologies . hope you guys enjoy this:) omfg also how did everyone find stranger things 4 , volume 2 had my sobbing. im not even gonna get started other wise this will just be my ranting sorry its already 100 words of it . also let me know if you like how its going so far?

y/ns pov:
I release robin from my hug and stand up, I look down at her " im just gonna go say goodbye to steve"

"yeah no of course I'll just wait here" she says

I walk out into the hall way and across the landing, I knock on steves door and wait for his approval "come in" he shouts. I open the door, I dont wanna tell him about mum i dont wanna worry him " hey steve robin invited me to stay round her house for a while , I thought I'd let you know so you don't think I've pulled a will byers or anything "

he gets up and crosses his arms " ohhh so your stealing my friends now?ass hole" his face looks serious. oh fuck. he walks towards me , my heart is thumping steves not like that. then he breaks into a smile and ruffles my hair so its all messy " im kidding, you guys seem like your gonna be really good friends I dont mind, im not gonna gate keep robin jeez "

" you scared the living shit out of me steve!" I shout as he brings me in for a hug. " tell robin she better not be a bad influence or get you both into any trouble " he says, he sounds like a mum its hilarious.

" me and robin?!" I say "nooo we're practically angels" I tease walking out of his room " I love you " I shout as I cross the landing to my room.

" I love you to" steve shouts back at me

I walk back into my room to find robin looking at something on my wall, as I move towards it i remember what it is. my calender. she turns her head quickly towards me "thanks for the warning harrington " she says

" what?" I question wtf is she talking about

she points at the calender " YOUR BIRTHDAY?! its in 2 days "

" yeah so?" I say I dont get what the big deal is?

" I would have got you something if I had known idiot " she says

" oh no i dont need anything, please font bother getting me anything" I say birthdays are weird I think anyway so I tend to just ignore them. just the concept fucks with my brain.

" no im definitely getting you something harrington" she says with a smile on her face. I go to talk. she covers her ears  "nope you can't convince me not to" she says.

I roll my eyes. robin laughs uncovering her ears and heading towards my window. " shall we go?" she asks. I walk over putting on a fake posh British accent " ladys first" I say putting out my hand you help her.

she laughing as she climbs out my window " you are shit at accents ". she says. " yeah yeah whatever" im saying as I'm climbing out my window and onto my roof. I look down at the ground and see robin standing there with her bike . she see me and rushes over to reach up for me."jump dont worry I've got you" she assures me.

" how?" I whisper down so my mums window is centimetres away. " no offense robin but I don't think you gonna be able to catch me"

she gasps " are you creticing my strength?!" she whispers " how dare you"

I smile down at her. I sit down on the side of the roof so I'm closer to robin but also closer to falling. I lean slightly of so im lower to the ground. she reaches up and she's just tall enough to hold the top half of my legs" is this ok y/n?" she ask.
"yeah yeah ofc thanks" I say " how tf did you get down" I ask

" pain fully" she says " ok now jump slide off I'll try my best to not kill you... no promise "

" thanks for the comforting words... im gonna go" I slide of and a into robins arms .

robins pov:
the only problem with this plan is the fact that im about as coordinated as a headless chicken and my balance is shit one gust of wind and im over, no joke.
so when y/n drops into my arms I catch them but my balance goes to shit and. thump. we're on the floor they land slightly on top of my but mostly to the left side of me " fuck im so sorry" I say turning to make sure they're ok.

they're laughing at the situation but holding their arm in pain form landing on it " holy shit that hurt" they say sitting up

" are you ok?" I say getting up and brushing the dirt off me.

" yeah yeah im fine" they say as I lend them my hand to get up "oh robin you got something " they reach up pulling grass out my hair i can feel my face go warm  as they do so. "their you go" they say smiling at me " thanks for helping me escape " they say half jokly.

" no ofc its no problem " I laugh a bit" that what I'm here for  spontaneous escape plans" I pick up my bike and helmet from the ground. " ready?" I ask

"yep" they say. they look back at their house and then back at me

y/ns pov:
robin give me a sympathetic smile the kind that says I'm so sorry this is happening. robin then gets on her bike and gives me her helmet " what about you" I ask

" eh don't worry its not far to my house anyway " she says although I still feel kinda bad " hop on" she says

I get on the bike behind her " do you mind if i-" i get cut off by her
" hey y/n don't worry about it I dont mind you won't make me feel uncomfortable just hold on were ever feels safest ok?"robin says. I put my arms around her waist but honestly being on the back of her slowly dieing bike feels very unsafe.

author: