"they have the saddest eyes ive ever seen"🙁

authors note: let me know your thoughts on this chapter 👍. I hope you guys are doing well its 00:33 am so as usual expect spelling mistakes ♡

robins pov:
so apparently this is what I do now. I break into peoples houses .I climb up to y/ns window and pull myself up. when I look through there they are , their curled up against their door shaking. their eyes are puffy and quite red from what I can see. around them are about 30 cut up tapes, their holding one tape as if its a dead loved one thats passed.

I open the window, they look up and meet my eyes. I've never seen someone so sad in my life, their breathing is all over the place their t shirt is soaked with im guessing tears because their sobbing. they cover their face with their hands.

I rush over sitting infront of them," y/n, y/n whats wrong? what happened?" they can bearly breathe. i pull their hands away from their face and look into their eyes " breathe with me? ready?" I breathe in and out slowly as y/n attempts to do the same, its not really helping. " I- i h-hate h-h-her" they say through tears "m-m-my mum"
my stomach sinks " your mum did this?!" I ask horrified, they nod putting their face in their knees " that bitch" I say. im not sure how to comfort them so I just wrap my arms around them and they hug me back sobbing on to my shoulder. we stay like this for about 20 minutes im playing with y/ns hair and pating their back while they let all their tears out. ever so often i remind them to stop and breathe with me.
I think that sometimes even if you can't fix something just being there for someone can make a huge difference. After 20 minutes they stop crying so much and their breathing calms down.
they lift up their head and look into my eyes, they've got the saddest eyes ive ever seen, my t shirt is soaked but thats the least of my worries rn. I get some tissues from a tissue box on y/ns desk and start to wipe their tears away gently holding their face in my other hand.

" thank you robin seriously" they say looking into my eyes

" no problem " I reply

" no no seriously robin thank you I dont know what i would have done if you hadn't showed up" they say bringing me in for a hug " im sorry about your t shirt"

" no no its ok don't worry about that" I pull away from the hug and ask " you sure your ok?"

" im alr ig not amazing obviously " they laugh to themselves wiping away some more tears

" if you dont mind me asking, what happened ?"

authors note: good? anyway im off to listen to maya hawke and pheobe bridgers music to get to sleep. would defo recommend if you have trouble sleeping <3

author note: im aware a this is irrelevant but can we please talk about the build a bear pride frog, like i know they are just marketing of of gay people but fucking hell it is working i already have the green frog and im fighting the need for the...

author note: im aware a this is irrelevant but can we please talk about the build a bear pride frog, like i know they are just marketing of of gay people but fucking hell it is working i already have the green frog and im fighting the need for the rainbow one