I even respond to him in my head but for some reason I can open my mouth to say something to him.

My body doesn't feel like my own.

I feel terrible, hurt, broken.

Mattheo wraps his arms around me from behind and feeds me and all I can think about is how I didn't know I was pregnant.

How could I not know.

I should have known.

I start crying again.

Mattheo wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly.

"Angel." 

I turn around in bed to face Mattheo.

I drag my fingers across his face.

I climb off of him and out of bed.

I walk slowly to the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

two days later

The bleeding has stopped, I've showered twice a day but I still feel dirty.

I haven't spoken a word to anyone in three days. 

There's still no news on my dad which probably means the worst case scenario.

I'm sitting in the shower as the water runs down my face.

I wrap my arms around my legs and pull them close to my chest.

"Aurora." Mattheo knocks on the bathroom door.

I've cried so much in the past few days that tears can no longer come out.

"Your moms asking for you, she's really worried about you." Mattheo said through the door.

I heard the door open and Mattheo walked in.

"You're going to have to say something eventually, Not speaking isn't going to change anything."  He's been getting a little more and more short tempered recently,  I don't blame him. I'd be pissed if he just stopped speaking.

Mattheo grabbed under my arms and pulled me up, I watched as he turned the shower off and wrapped me up in a towel.

"We're going downstairs." Mattheo said.

No.

I pulled myself out of him arms and walked out of the bathroom.

I looked around my room for some clean clothes.

"How are you feeling? No more cramps right?" Mattheo asked me as I pulled a pair of underwear up my legs.

I dropped the towel and climbed into bed.

"Get up Aurora." Mattheo grabbed my arm and tried to pull me out of bed.

I pulled the dagger out from under my pillow and pointed it at his chest.

"Are you being serious? You won't fucking talk to me but you'll pull a knife on me." Mattheo pulled away from me. 

I tucked myself back into bed as Mattheo left and slammed the door behind him.

~

Later that night Mattheo came back into my room.

"I'm sorry for trying to drag you out of bed, You're not ready for that and  should have respected that." Mattheo climbed into bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

Mattheo kissed my cheek.

"I love you." Mattheo said to me.

I placed my hand on his heart.