PT. 4

He continued scolding you while you slowly opened your eyes and looked at him before stepping a few steps back.

"NOW WHY ARE YOU GOING BAC-"

He stopped when you suddenly ran towards him and jumped into his waist while giggling.

Your hands were wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist while your face was buried in the crook of his neck.

His hands automatically went to your waist to hold you up so you don't fall...

"Y/N-Ah what are you-" You cut him off by smashing your lips on his, taking him off by surprise.

You parted away and pecked his lips several times while he stood there frozen on his spot...

His anger and frustration were like just flew in the air. He unconsciously smiled as you continued pecking him while sticking to him while a koala.

You parted away after pecking him for like 50 times. "So what were you saying?"

"U-uh?" He uttered being confused and shy at the same time.

You smiled and pecking him one last time before getting off.

You stared deep into his eyes while he blinked and looked away blushing making you smirk.

"Oh my-- look at he Mafia king is blushing" you exclaimed and stepped closer to him while giggling and hugging his waist and rested your head on his chest.