ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 9 | Gittarackur

Start from the beginning

『••✎••』

My sleep was not the most enjoyable, these flashbacks have been pretty personal the last few days, must be because I'm stressed about the Hunter exam.

But Pairo had a beater sleep, compared to mine at least along with the lack of a huge storm. Still he instead he slept on my lap, at least he doesn't do this when we're at home too, pretty sure I would be scared to if I was blind and do this exam with a bunch of mentally deranged murders, such as Hisoka. 

oh. . .

Anyways that's not that important right know, we're already at the third Phase of the exam, Pairo plans on staying with me for this one since its a platform and he can't see the edge and I don't exactly feel like bring him back from the dead, not that it would be a first. 

Wait, you know that one joke where they say if you die they will bring you back just kill you themselves, I can actually do that-

"Ahem... Everyone, the exam's Third Phase will begin here, at the top of Trick Tower. To pass this phase, you must reach the tower's base alive. The time limit is seventy-two hours. With that, we will now begin the Third Phase. I will pray for your success,"

"Best of luck to everyone!" yelled Bean as he left with the old man who I thinks import but I kind of forgot and everyone else.

"Well Pairo I would suggest just jumping off but I don't think that's what we're meant to do,"

"Wait, (y/n) how deep is the drop?"

"deep enough to kill you fifty times over at least, so nope." I said while glancing over the edge.

"Okay hmm, I can feel a lot of different people underneath us, maybe there's some doors?"

"We could always make one~" I joked holding up my hand.

"I'm not completely against that idea but lets not act to fast..." replied Pairo with a small drop of sweat rolling down his forehead

"Mm, yea why don't we walk around a bit then Pairo-"

"(y/n)-" yelled Pairo, I turned around just in time to see a tile of the floor move back in place.

"Aw shitake! Whelp I can always bring him back to life- wait what if I don't get his body back! Pairo! Big sis is coming for you!"

I tried moving the tile but it didn't budge, and the fact the tile didn't move anymore made me think it might be breaking the rules to just make a huge opening in the floor...

'guess I better start prying-' I though before I fell threw a different tile.

I thankful came to my senses and landed on my feet, but alas I was in a different room to Pario. "Finally."

I turned around a was meet by a face you would only expect to see in the most terrifying of nightmares, oh god I shouldn't be mean but god damn.

It was a man about six feet but maybe a little taller, he had a weird shad of purple for skin and his body was littered with pins, he looked like a literal pincushion.