ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 7 | Friends

Start from the beginning

"Nice to meet you to Pairo! I'm Gon!" and before I knew it Sis had ran off and used Zetsu so I couldn't follow her.

"So how old are you?" I asked

"I'm twelve! How old are you?"

"Well, I'm fifteen!" 

"Really you look younger then that." 

"Well I don't know exactly that's just what my sister guessed, I might be a bit younger."

"Guessed? Are you adopted?" asked Gon.

"Yes? My sister found me and I guess you could say adopted me a few years back?"

"Wow! Dose that mean you're here to find your family!"

"Erm, kinda. Anyways why are you here Gon?"

"Well I'm here to fine my dad, he's a hunter so I want to find him!"

"Why? If he left you why would you want to meet him?"

"Well I don't exactly want to meet him, I think? I just want prove to myself I can find him!"

"Oh I get it! I hope you find him then!" and just as I was starting to feel comfortable are conversation was interrupted by yelling.

"Hey! Wait up, kid!" yelled a older man, I don't know what he looks like but his voice makes him sound around 30? no... 40 maybe??

"Hmm?" 

"You should show the Hunter Exam some respect!" he continued yelling? What was this kid doing to disrespect the hunter exam anyways?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean why are you using a skateboard?! That's cheating!"

"Why?" Gon said

"This is an endurance test!"

"No, it isn't." said Gon.

"Gon, what are you saying?" asked the old man, he knows Gons name, is he Gons friend too?

Oh shi- I mean shitake I could sences (y/n)s nen, if they don't stop yelling she's gonna stop them herself! She really hates loud emotial people.

"The examiner only told us to follow him," 

"Whose side are you on, eh?" 

"Hey, how old are you two?" asked the other kid? His voice was similar to Gons just a bit more rough.

"I'm twelve years old,"

"And I'm fifteen?"

"Guess I'll run too," said the boy as he jumped, was he on something before?

"Wow! That was cool!" said Gon, what was cool all I herd was him jump? was jumping really cool now? 

"I'm Killua,"

"I'm Gon and this is my friend Pairo!" 

'friend? he already thinks of me as a friend!'

"Hey Pario! You never answered why you're here? you know, taking the exam?" said Gon, I could feel Killuas Aura was also paying attention

"Well I'm actually blind if you couldn't tell, so my sister wants to make enough money to afford my sugary." I decide to leave out the finding my family's eyes to bring them back to life stuff, (y/n) would kill me if I said that-

"Ah! You're blind! I couldn't tell! Do you have some super hearing or smell so you can like 'see' where we are? That would be super cool!"

"Nope, but I can sense auras!"

"Most people can't do that kind of stuff without intense training, so who taught you?" asked Killua.

"Well my sister did, she amazing and super powerful, she only taught me the basics saying I should take it slow."

"Really? she looked younger then you and she's stronger?" asked Killua with quite a bit of scepticism in his voice.

"Wait, how did you know what my sister looks like?"

"I saw you with her earlier, you two seemed quite close so I assumed that was your little sister, um, (y/n) was her name."

"Yep, that's right! She's says she can't remember much from before she meet me and she doesn't remember where she learnt most of it."

"That sound interesting, I wonder who would teach such a young kid, and she even remembered it." I stopped moving when I hurt the sound of something hitting the ground and the aura of the old man stop in his tracks,

"We must have traveled at least sixty kilometers. How much farther do we need to go? Only one rookie, every three years passes the Hunter Exam. So for a normal human like me, it isn't even worth dreaming about... Damn it."

Killua spoke up first, "Hey, forget him. Let's get going,"

Gon ignored Killua, I just styed quite I really didn't want to upset Killua but I didn't know what to do! "Hey don't ignore me!" he yelled, oh god I annoyed him.

"Screw that... I'm gonna become a Hunter!!! Damn it all!!!!" yelled the older man as he ran past us hurriedly. 

"Cool! Let me try that later!"

"If you let me try your skateboard, okay?"

"Wait what happened?"

"Oh! I used my fishing rod to grab Leorio's briefcase! "

"Oh! Cool! That sounds hard!"

"Nah it was easy!"

"Pario!" I herd while I felt (y/n) coming closer by the second.

"Why did you fall behind?" she asked.

"Um, no reason but I'm fine!"

"Well come on, you should stay with me, I can see someone watching you a bit to much."

"Oh okay, Bye Gon! Bye Killua! Good luck!"

"Bye."

"Bye!!"

━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━