Chapter 34

Days passed away. Months passed away. But their fun, masti, teasings, troubling teachers never stopped. But of course, every beginning has an ending and goodbyes are important part of life. So yes, their final year was coming to the end. They didn't even realize when those golden days passed away. The day was coming near so quickly. They all were having their last exam today. This was the last time they were gonna pick up books. Of course, you can study any time even after college but academically it was their last time.

Some were praying to their respective God. Some were checking if they have kept everything. Some were busy in last minute studying. Some were planning their after plans. Corridors were filled with noises. Our group came and talked with each other bit. They wished each other all the best and went in their respective classes checking their seating arrangement.

After three hours of pin drop silence, examiners collected answer sheets and corridors were once again filled with noise. Some were discussing what they wrote up. Some were sad with their performance. Some cheering them. Some excited for upcoming life ahead. Some getting sentimental.

Our leads came out.

Ritz: Iska answer kya likha?

Jai: Iska 0.067

Ritz: Wait wait iska 1.035 tha

Sid: Mera 54 kaise aaya?

Ritz and Jai rolled their eyes at him. Malika snatched question paper from them.

Abhi: Enough yrr. It's done now. It's all over. Our college life is over

Avu: Hnn let's enjoy please. It was our last exam. Our last of our college

Dev: Hnn please. Ab koi study ki baat nhi karega

Sum: And here I agree with all idiots

Vaish: Chalo cafeteria chale

Avu: Chalo

They all went to cafeteria and sat their refreshing their old memories from the day met.

Ritz: Pata nhi chala guys. Two years nikal gaye

Abhi: I know right

Ish: Aesa lag raha hai abhi kal hi ki to baat thi. Hum sab first time mile

Sid: We were complete strangers three years before and today we are bestest friends. One of the most famous group in college

Dev: Time kaise nikal jata hai na

Avu: We all are gonna start a new life. Hum sab apni apni life mein

She gulped down her saliva as her eyes got teary.

Avu: I am sorry I just I mean

She was sitting between Abhi and Ritz. Ritz rubbed her back and Abhi pulled her in a hug. She started crying hugging him. Vaish also got tears in eyes seeing her.

Vaish: I am gonna miss this college

She said pursing her lips to stop her sobs.

Dev: This college gave me the bestest friends. Tum jaise chutiya yrr die kaise bhool sakte hai

They all got up and did a group hug with teary eyes.

Malika: Guys we have farewell tonight. Hume ready hona hai

She said changing environment.

Vaish: Exactly. We have too look hot

Avu gave a wet chuckle. Abhi caressed her hair. Vaish smiled at them. They all slowly walked out. They went in their rooms. It was already 4:30, so they started getting ready as they were asked to reach by 7 PM. Girls wor sarees and did each other's make up. Boys wore their two piece looking dashing.

They got ready and came out of hostel. Boys got lost in their girls. Sid winked at Avu and she smiled at him. Abhi gave Vaish a flying kiss which she caught and returned. Jai rolled his eyes. Ish gave a flirtatious smile to Ritz and she looked down blushing. They captured these memories in their phones and moved towards auditorium. Juniors welcomed them.

They had a lot of fun. Their juniors had put a lot of effort in party. Their were dances, songs, skits, etc. Then all of them went for modelling.

Abhi came from one side and Sid from other. And of course seeing two hotties, girls were getting mad. They came till end and gave a flying kiss to audience. The hall was filled with hootings. Our girls did ramp walk and boys were oogling over them. Then the whole class came forward and bent down as a thanks. They all were asked various questions.

The results were decided and they were given titles. They all danced and clicked their pictures with each other, other classmates, juniors, teachers and had dinner and went back to rooms with lot memories.

Next day

Our group was walking around the campus refreshing their memories. They saw all the classes. The moments of their first time entering these classes, getting scoldings, troubling teachers, funny moments, class romance, eating in between classes, everything was crossing their minds. They met their teachers.

After their walk, Abhinavi, Sidneet and Ishritz, Sumellika went to spend some couple time within the campus. The spot where they had best moments.

In the evening, they all packed bags and did their paperworks to leave hostel. They met Shekhar and Forum. They got gifts from juniors including both girls and boys. A girl came and gave gift to Abhi.

Girl: Hey handsome

She said flirtingly.

Abhi: Hi beautiful

Girl: You are really most handsome guy I ever saw in life and I will miss you a lot now

Abhi: Aww I am sorry but what can I do? Even I don't want to leave you and others but I don't have any other option

Girl: I know. So this is a small gift. By seeing this, you will remember me

Abhi: Thank sweetheart

He said kissing her hand. She blushed and bid him bye. He was waving her bye with huge smile on his face. He turned around and saw Vaish standing with her hands folded near her chest while others were controlling their laugh. Vaish pulled his hair.

Abhi: Ahhh

Vaish: Nahi hatte na tum fir. Apni harkato se baaz aa jaoo nhi to taange tod doongi

Abhi: Sorry sorry

Vaish shooked her head.

Next day

Early morning all were standing with their luggage outside college. They hugged each other and promised to be in touch. They bid bye and everyone left for their respective placs.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter