Chapter 16

Abhi saw Vaish in front of him at some distance having ice-cream and enjoying. He thought he is imagining. He shut his eyes tightly.

Abhi: Vaishu love where are you? Please come back jaan. Please be safe wherever you are

He opened his eyes thinking Vaish will not be there. But to his shock, she was still there. He slapped himself and winced. His eyes widened as she was still there. Now he was sure it wasn't his imagination. There his life was standing. His love, his reason to live. He must be really happy and crying out of happiness right? But no he was fuming in anger.

He walked towards her gritting his teeth. He held her wrist and turned her towards himself with a jerk and slapped her tightly. Vaish was shocked shocked and kept a hand on her cheek. She looked at Abhi with wide eyes. She was about to shout at him for raising his hand on her but nothing came out of her mouth. Abhi bursted out at her.

Abhi: Where the fuck were you since last night? Do you have any idea how worried were we all? None of us could sleep last night. We are lying to wardens because of you. We are breaking rules because of you. And you!!! You are having ice-cream and enjoying. It's okk have fun. Great. You don't even care about us. Fuck you Vaishnavi Rao

But here Vaish was lost in him. She was just drooling over him. He looked at her and rolled his eyes. He ignored her and called Avu and told everything. She was also way too shocked. She didn't believe him at first. But Abhi convinced her. He hung up the call and held Vaish's wrist forcefully. He was holding it so tightly that it must have left mark on her wrist. She winced but he made her quite with a glare.

Abhi: Shut the fuck up. Now you will do how I say. You did enough drama. Now listen to us

He took her back to hostel. He was extremely angry on her. He wiped his face with handkerchief and called Avu to come to gate of girl's hostel. He made Vaish stand out of gatekeeper's sight.

Abhi: (to gatekeeper of girl's hostel) Hi umm sir. I need to meet Avneet Kaur Nandra

Gatekeeper: Why?

Abhi: Wo I am her family friend. She wasn't well in evening. So her parents are worried. They just asked me to once see her if you allow

He made a really innocent face.

Abhi: Sir dekho uske bechare parents pareshaan rahenge. Bechari akeli bachi hai unki. Scratch bhi aa jae to saanse atak jati hai

Gatekeeper: Theek hai. Theek hai. Sirf 5 minutes

By the time, Avu came there with Malika and Ritz. Ritz greeted the gatekeeper while Malika took Vaish inside. Abhi thanked gatekeeper and left. Avu and Ritz also left. Abhi did his entry on boy's hostel gate and went to his room. Boys were sitting worried for Vaish.

Sid: Aa gia? Theek hai tu?

Abhi: Guys I found Vaish

Dev: (shocked) Kya? Kaha? Kaise? Kab?

Ish: Hnn be saara shahar humne doond lia tha. Abhi kaise?

Jai: Bol na be chup kyo hai?

Sid: Theek hai na Vaishu?

Abhi: Tum sab chup ho jao aur baat suno

All nodded and got quite. Abhi told them and all were really shocked as this never happened with them before. None of their friends even did something like that. One side they were relieved that she was fine. Other side they were shocked and angry.

Meanwhile with girls

They quickly brought her in room and locked it. They made Vaish sit on the bed and showered her with questions while she was lost in her thoughts.

Avu: Vaish where the hell were you?

Ritz: You know how much worried we were?

Malika: Koi parwa bhi hai hamari ya nhi?

Avu: Hum itni tension mein the and you didn't even think it necessary to tell us. Abhi ki haalat pata hai?

Ritz: Ye madam to apni enjoyment mein busy thi

Avu: This is not done. Hume batao kaha thi? Hume inform kyu nhi kia?

Vaish stood up in anger and shouted at them.

Vaish: Kya problem hai tum logo ki hnn? This is my life and I can do whatever I want. Tum log hote kon ho mujhe kuch bolne wale hnn? Mein jaha jaoo, jab aaoo, jiske saath jaoo, jo karoo. Tumhe batana zaroori nhi samajti. I don't owe you guys any fucking explanation. Just go hell

All were really shocked by this. They were really hurt by Vaish's behavior and were even angry. So they left her and went to sleep.

Next morning

After breakfast, boys decided to go and meet Vaish as they wanted to confront her. Abhi was really angry to face her but boys took him somehow. They took permission and went in girl's hostel.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter