Chapter 35

After few days...

Abhinavi went to asylum. Though Vaish do visit quite often. Sometimes Abhi also join her.  They first went to meet the doctor.

Vaish: Hello Dr.

Dr: Hello Ms. Rao.

Vaish: How's Vaishali's condition now?

Dr: As I told you earlier now she is responding to therapies. She is doing really good. Now even she is working on her anger. As per therapy she is trying and doing really good. Soon she will be good.

Abhi: But she can't cure fully, right?

Dr: Yeah! Therapy and everything will help her to cure but some mental problems don't have 100% curable solutions. It's person's mind we do try to divert her mind. We can cure person upto a point. Rest loved ones' support is necessary.

Vaish: Okay! So can we meet her?

Dr: Sure but you can't go in front of her and talk with her. You just have to see her from distance.

Abhinavi nodded. Dr guided them. They went to see Vaishali. She was in garden, painting something. She seemed happy, humming some tune.

Vaish saw her and smiled. Abhi side hug her.

Abhi: Soon she will be fine.

He kiss her forehead. Vaish grinned ear to ear.

After sometime they went home.

After a year or more...

Sometime ago, Vaishali got discharge from Asylum. Both twin sisters live together in their parents home. As Vaishali is fine now. She knows how to control anger. How to calm mind. Vaish try to make her feel happy and comfortable. Vaish is there beside her to help her with many things. Vaish pampers her and takes care of her like her parent. She is Vaish's life now. Vaishali accepted the fact, Vaish is her sister not enemy. She accepted Abhi as her sister's boyfriend. She apologized him for her behavior.

Group accepted her as group member. Giving her love, proper attention for which she always craved. Though she is not open as others but still she considers them her friends now. Vaish is handling her parents business whereas Vaishali is completing her studies as well as helping Vaish with business. Whole group started new life, some started business or doing job or handling their parents business. Ishritz got married and Sumellika are engaged.

One day. Group planned for outing as it was Sunday. Ofcourse Reem will also be part of this group. Finally, Dev is in relationship with Priya. Priya is Reem's cousin.

In morning, they all decided to meet at a cafe and will have breakfast together then will start their fun day.

As per plan everyone came at Shine cafe. They all meet and greet each other.

Sum: To aaj ki treat kaun de raha hain?

Jai: Deni to Ishaan ko chahie. Newly and only married banda in group.

Sid: Par ye bukha insaan humse paise leta tha. Aaj ye treat dega not possible.

Abhi: I agree with Sid.

Ish: Main sab ko treat doonga par tum dono ko nahin doonga. Dono mar jao

Sidshek: Haww!! Humare-

Ish (cuts in between): Par I guess Dev ko deni chaye. Itni mushkil se girlfriend mili usko.

Sid: Aaya na aukaat par.

Abhi: Pata tha nahin dega. Tu or party de kabhi hi hi nahin sakta

Vaish: Kya problem hain tum dono ki? Har waqt ladna hota hain.

Vaishali: Shant shant... Aese chilana nahin chahie Jijju par. Shant ho jaa.

Abhi: Seekho kuch... Kitni samajh daar bachi hain. Haayee meri saali

He said side hugging her and wiping his fake tears. Vaishali giggle.

Avu: Haan kyunki usko abhi tak tum jaisa kamine boyfriend nahin mila na.

Ritz: Priya ek tip de rahi hoon. Ye sab ladke ek sath rahe hain 3 years. Sab ke sab ek jaise kamine hain. Bina gaali ke inko khana hazam nahin hota. To lage na Dev weird behave kar raha hain gaali dena seedha ho jayega.

Reem: Or is madam (pointing at priya) ne to gaaliyo me PHD kar rakhi hain. Even isko gaaliyo ki principal banne ka offer bhi aaya tha.

Dev: Kyaa yaar Ritz tum logo ke boyfriend harami the. Mera naam kyun kharab kar rahe ho?

Mallika: Ho hi aese nithale kya hi option hain humare pass. Or tu inhi ke sath raheta tha.

Sum (changing topic): Let's order something now bahut bhookh lagi hain.

Vaishali: Haww!! Aese topic change.

Boys roll their eyes, ignoring topic. They ordered. Girls did same.

Mallika: Yeah! After breakfast we will go for shopping.

Boys looked at each other with shock.

Jai (for coverup): But we planned for snow skiing.

Girls: Kab?

Boy's pov: Shopping ka naam sun kar.

Sid (smiling like idiot): We boys planned it. We wanted to surprise you all.

Avu: Surprise? Isme kaun sa surprise? Or haan mujhe shopping jana hain.

Abhi: Avni yaar snow park chalte hain na. Dekh na bichare tere Sid ka kitna mann hain.

Sid nodded with innocent smile.

Vaish: Aese to bichari Avni ka bhi shopping jane ka kitna man hain. To shopping chalte hain.

Mallika: Lado nahin. I have idea. Let's do votings. Jiske liye votes zyada vaha chalege.

Jai: No! Girls zyada ho to shopping ke hi votes badege.

Vaishali: Ek kaam karte pehle snow skiing chalte hain phir shopping chalege.

Girls agreed. Unwillingly boys too agreed. They had breakfast while teasing each other. While leaving from cafe, by mistake drink fell down from waiter's hand which spoiled Vaishali's dress. She became so angry on waiter. She was about to go and hit waiter but Vaish pulled her in hug.

Vaish (rubbing her back): Calm down... Calm down bacha.... Let's count with me. 1.. 2.. 3...

Vaishali too joined her in counting. Her mind got divert and anger vanished. Breaking the hug she thanked Vaish.

Abhi (changing topic): Let's go guys.

Everyone agreed and nodded. They all spent day together.

Always Vaish stood beside Vaishali, calming her anger and mind. Slowly but for sure their life was on track with cheerful moments.

After few months Abhinavi and Sidneet to got married. Vaishali shifted with Vaish at Abhi's home. His family supported Vaish as they got to know how she suffered in past.

THE END

Journey of Stealthy ends here.

Hope you liked this journey.

Do share your reviews that really means alot to us.

Signing off
~Siriya