"What terminal are you stopping by?" The guy asked me.

"Terminal three, I guess." I said. The City is composed of 7 train terminals, as far as I remember. I looked by the window and I saw Hale University, it is a pretigious private school established by Neo-Wisdom. Most of the graduates there will end up at world-class jobs. I once dreamt of studying here. Luckily, I passed the entrance exam but we lacked money to pay for the tuition fee so I guess, this is not really for me. I tried the scholarship test but it feels like taking a bar exam not entrance exam.

"Have you been under the influence of Fantasy Pills?" he asked me.

I shook my head, "No. And I will never be."

"Young lady, promise me you'll never pop one."

"I am not that type who pops a pill to escape her problem. I am not coward and I will face everything. I will never be."

He sighed, "It's not that but you never knew what Fantasy Pills are capable of."

The voice from the PA system spoke again, "Ladies and Gentlemen, You are currently at The City, a utopia for you! We are arriving at Terminal two. Make sure that your things are in place especially your Golden cards so that you can enter the premises. Be aware of the different rules in The City! And don't forget, have fun wandering at The City! We are now at Terminal two. I repeat, we are now at Terminal two."

"What is your name, young lady?"

"Red."

"Red Sanders?" He asked. It may be a guess but it is doubtful. How does he know my name? Is he watching me too?

I nod as the doors are opening. He looks at me with sincere and a frown. "I am deeply sorry for your lost." He said then he walked out of the train.

Why did he apologize?

What loss?

I look at the window by the window and saw the Neo-Wisdom building, where Fantasy Pills are made, and lurks the undiscovered dark secret of it.

I took my lunch at Mckeehie's. It was a luxurious place to eat with fancy chandeliers and neat table sheets. The service is pleasing and the cuisine is a bomb. Neon used to take me here during Christmas and did I mention that he kneeled in the ground, fold out a ring and propose here? Those are the memories.

The waitress directed me to my table. Great, I am seated near the kitchen's door where it's the busiest spot of all. The waitress hand me the menu and asked, "What's your order?"

"I'll be having spaghetti with meatballs." I said. That's all I can afford.

"Do you want a drink?"

"What are my choices?"

"Umm... yes or no?" She said. I don't know if it was a piece of sarcasm nevertheless I keep my cool.

I sighed, "Maybe I'll only have water."

"Coming right up!" She said then hurry inside the kitchen to give my order to the chefs.

I look around the place. It was no surprise that there are a lot of couples here. This place is always on the bucket list for each couple when they go to The City. My eyes stopped at the cute couple near the window. The girl is wearing a purple dress and her hair is trimmed down while her man is wearing a purple shirt that emphasizes his chest and white pair of pants. They both looked sexy and cute. I guess that they are just 21 years old and maybe celebrating their anniversary. They share one glass of chocolate drink and both of them are eating lasagna. The guy would feed the girl with all smiles. After eating the food, the guy wiped the girl's mouth and the next thing I saw, there lips met and they kiss each other. A kiss, full of love and adore.