PROLOGUE

Prologue

The future is in the hands of Humankind. The expectations for the humankind in the future was splashing high. People concluded that by the year 2050's flying cars with rule the highway, taller buildings will be built on a flat land, robots who are enslaved under us, holograms used for watching super HD movies, advanced medicine that can improve the longevity of life, and also peace and riches for all mankind. Many people were excited by the century of the modern technology. The day of modern technology came, but they did not know it was worse. The thing is, they concluded the causes before the effects. They did not expect for the effects of all these new evolution. Pollution got worse in the land, water and air, New diseases who evolved from the old diseases and even got worst, and also the extinction of other breeds of animal. Who would have thought that depression would also be a disease?

On year 2249, depresession has become an outbreak in the whole world. Many people of different races were infected with this disease. Almost 60% of the death of the mankind were because of depression through killing oneself or killing others. Suicide has never been a new word. In fact, it became legal by the government and church. Fantasy Pill, established by Neo-Wisdom Corporation is a very big hit in the black market. Fantasy Pill is a drug that takes the host to his own world of fantasy while his physical body is in a deep sleep for three days. Anyone caught by the government will be imprison for 32 years or by other terms, hung to death.

On year 2262, Fantasy Pill became legal in America. The reason is that the case of depression has been severe day by day. President Gongrove legalized the use of Fantasy Pill. As expected, it became a hit in te legal market. Famous or not, they are buying it. It decreased the number of death rates. Many personalities tried it and after three days of effect, they have gone better... and making them take one more pill to escape reality.

On year 2265, Fantasy Pill was extended to many countries in all the continents of the world. It became a huge hit in England, Japan, South Korea, Germany, Russia, China, France, India, Philippines and you name it. The country with the most use of Fantasy Pill was India where almost 85% of population was under the effect of Fantasy Pill that even their own president was under the effect of Fantasy Pill.

On the year 2269, The presidential family was under the effect of Fantasy Pill. Leaving Mr. Guns, the CEO of Neo-Wisdom the strongest man on earth, Neo-Wisdom becoming the strongest company, and Fantasy Pill became the strongest weapon the mankind has ever created.

-----

Author's note:

Hi! Hello! This is my first novel here in Wattpad and I am hoping that if you liked this then you'll continue. Among the stories I have created in my drafts, this is the one I liked the most so I hope you're gonna enjoy it as much as how I enjoyed writing it. I feel challenged writing this since it is Sci-fi. Writing a Science fiction means involving your reader in your piece and use descriptions that a human mind can imagine. Writing a science fiction is like writing a fantasy story but instead of witchcrafts and magic, it revolves on futuristic structures and inventions. So yeah, don't hesitate to comment some of my typos or wrong grammars. Comment your thoughts and opinion. Vote if you enjoyed the ride and if you think I deserve it. Thanks and enjoy reading Red's adventure!