Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.

Start from the beginning

He pushed me out the way and ran to Jimin the others following suit.

I don't remember when they took Jimin to the hospital and when everything happened.

All I felt was a blur and Jungkook dragging me around with him.

"Hypothermia! THATS WHAT YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE ASS CAUSED MY JIMIN TO HAVE. HES FUCKING PREGNANT THAT TO WITH YOUR CHILD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY BABY I WILL DESTROY YOU MIN YOONGI."

The words rang in my ear and it finally pulled me back into the real world.

I looked at Jin Hyung and bursted out crying. The pain, the confusion, everything was unbearable.

He stopped yelling and looked at me as I broke down.

I broke into nothing but a crying sobbing mess. Everyone in the hospital looked at me and all I did was push myself against Jin Hyung and said "I'm sorry! Just don't let go because if you do I won't be able to make it out alive".

The words didn't make sense but Jin Hyung wrapped me in his arms and held me tightly.

"I'm sorry too". He mumbled.

Before we both knew it though we were in a group hug and if had to admit it felt so comfortable.

The pain was there though and maybe that's why I didn't deserve the comfort that came with it.

Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.

~Sometime earlier ~

Authors POV:
Once Yoongi saw Jimin he had completely gone numb. Jimin's body was almost blue and the main reason for his hypothermia was because before the guards left they were instructed to turn off the main heating.

Yoongi had totally forgotten about Jimin and with Jimin in very little clothing there wasn't much protection against the cold.

The others had come not long after Yoongi and since Yoongi left the door open they invited themselves in.

As Jungkook hugged an almost lifeless Yoongi who had broken down completely seeing Jimin in the state that he was in the others too came forward.

Seeing Jimin that way broke everyone's heart and immediately they ran to take him to the hospital.

Seokjin was annoyed but he held it in until they managed to get Jimin to the hospital.

Hoseok drove with Taehyung at the front and Seokjin, Jimin at the back.

Jungkook then drove Yoongi, Namjoon and himself to the hospital right behind Hoseok's car.

Once they reach Seokjin yelled for a doctor and unsurprisingly it was Jackson and immediately seeing Jimin he sighed and took him into the emergency ward.

Once everyone had arrived Seokjin let his anger out on Yoongi.

"Hypothermia! THATS WHAT YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE ASS CAUSED MY JIMIN TO HAVE. HES FUCKING PREGNANT THAT TO WITH YOUR CHILD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY BABY I WILL DESTROY YOU MIN YOONGI."

Yoongi felt the weight of his actions and it was killing him.

Jin was still yelling when Yoongi began to cry he was in absolute pain. Knowing he was the cause of Jimin being in that ward was destroying him.

Yoongi had started to remember Jimin a little, university days came back to him and he liked Jimin and his company.

Hence, why he was so upset seeing Jimin like this. It was eating him alive and rightly so.