Chapter Fifteen

Sorry that I haven't uploaded as often as I usually do. I've had problems going on and it's just too much drama so i haven't had enough time. Sorry but here's the next chapter.

Chapter Fifteen(i can't believe i'm this far :D)

(Alesia's point of view)

The nurse came in and told me a doctor could finally take some x-rays of my wrist. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders because now i knew I probably wasn't going to be in this hospital for much longer. I stood up beside the nurse as she told Hayden that he had to stay in this small room, which really wasn't a room because they didn't have a door-just one big blue curtain, but anyway, Hayden agreed and smiled to me before the nurse opened the curtain and we walked out. There really wasn't many people in the room at this point of the night. It was around....i think eleven maybe midnight. I didn't know. I don't like wearing watches.

The nurse went through some double doors and then pressed a button to an elevator.  When the elevator doors slid open both me and her stepped in. An old lady with a cane stepped out before we stepped in. She looked really happy even though she was in a hospital.

The nurse didn't bother to ask me any questions about how i was doing. After she gave me the ice pack, she seemed like she really didn't care about how i was doing.  My face probably looked like I had gotten beaten to death. That nurse was hateful. She was so hateful i didn't even bother to look at her name tag. If she wasn't going to care about how I was doing then I defintley wasn't going to care about what her name was.

The elevator stopped on the third floor.  The nurse stepped out first and went right. She was walking really fast, like she wanted to get away from me, but i was going to keep up with her. She wasn't going to be getting away from me especially when she was the one who would be taking my x-rays.

She walked into a room and i figured it was the x-ray room. The only reason I knew this was because it had this words X-ray Room written on the door. The nurse told me to lay down on a bed type thing, which i did, and she told me how to hold my arm. She told me to put my hand across my chest and keep it there and not move it.  I did as I was told.

She went back into what I guess was another room and I saw about three bright flashes before she actually came back.

"Ok, those x-rays were good. Now can you flip your hand?" She asked. Once again, I did what she told me to do before she went back into the room again. I saw another two flashes before she came back.

"Do you think you could find your way back to the emergency room you were in?" she asked.

"yes." I answered.

"Good, now i'll go get the x-rays and have a doctor examine then for you." She said before leaving the room. She was so hateful. I jumped down from the bed and started to walk back to the room where Hayden was waiting for me.

This hospital defintley wasn't busy after around ten. I think I saw a maximum of about fifteen patients. That's not many and this was a pretty good size hospital, they had the most hateful staff that I had ever seen in a hosptial before. Usually I went to the hospital about an forty five minutes away.  Jim would have never thought about taking me there. He was probably just concerned about how i was doing.

Hayden was probably worried about me too. Hayden, today, was actually kind of being nice and keep in mind that i said kind of. He was being nice to me and he practically had saved me from being beaten to death. It's really hard for me to say that. I was normally all about how I could not be taken down because I was a boxer but Hayden was the only person who had caught me in my weakest time. Yea, I was pretty proud that I had taken down three grown men about two days ago but still I wasn't proud that Hayden had to come and help me take down those stupid teenage boys who thought they could mess with me. I should have been the one to take them down but there were too many of them. If Jim found out about that, he certainly wouldn't be happy.