Chapter 5

Haru's Pov

I started heading to school without Makoto. I waited for the taller male for a while but he didn't end up showing up so I walked on in silence to school. I looked at the fresh forest remembering what happened to him before, then continued walking to his destination. Once I arrived I headed to the pool, debating whether to jump in or just continue watching it. While I was looking the conversation Gou and I had appeared in my head, I sighed deeply before looking at the sky.

"I should probably apologise. She didn't know what happened... I shouldn't have been mad" the bell rang meaning I needed to get back to class before I got detention.

----Time Skip----

Makoto and I started heading to the clubroom and ran into Gou on the way there. The taller one was having a conversation with Gou, while Haru was just awkwardly walking with them because he remembered what he said to Gou.

"Alright everyone, we're going do a few laps to warm up before we start the training routine" Gou whislted her whistle. Everyone splashed into the water while I stood still thinking whether to talk to Gou and apologise or just leave it. Gou turned around and saw Haru staring into space.

"..Ha..ru..haru!!" Gou tried getting his attention. I snapped out of my daze and looked in the direction I heard the voice.

"What did you say Gou?" I asked with his puzzled face.

"I was just trying to get your attention. Now what's wrong? You were spacing out and don't lie to me!" Gou looked at me with a serious face. 'I need to tell her and apologise.. what I did was wrong'

"Uhhh... Gou I just wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to snap at you.. it's just personal things and I want to forget about the past" I looked at her then looked at the pool as I put it in the best way I could think of.

"It's okay Haru. I was shocked yeah but I realised I must  have gone too far and I'm sorry for that" I nodded at her apology before walking over to the pool and diving in.

'I hope whatever happened to Haru, he's okay. I wonder why he stopped doing the other strokes but I won't push.. he can tell us in his own time... ahahahah can't wait for the training camp, it's going to be evil but fun" Gou thought as she smiled mischievously towards the end.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
~I haven't re read so sorry for any errors.

Sorry guys I took so long to update!! I just didn't know what to put down because nothing is going to happen until the training camp. The last chapter and this chapter are like a filler so next chapter is going to be the training camp 😁 stuff is going to happen heheh

This chapter is garbage but hope you enjoy anyways.

Sorry again!! Please forgive me!

Anyways signing off Sunnydragon120💗