Chapter 1

Third person:

Haru got up early in the morning for a nice long cold bath. He undressed himself but like usual he's wearing swimmers.

Makoto headed towards the raven-haired home and looked up at his window to see the curtain closed. The olive-brown teen sighed before heading inside through the back door then towards the bathroom.

"Haru I'm coming in," Makoto said before he walked into the bathroom. Makoto reached his hand out to Haru. The black-haired teen got a hold of the brunette's hand before stepping out of the bath.

"Good morning Haruka" Makoto greeted while smiling at Haru.

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me back that" Haru replied, getting out of the bath, flicking his hair out of his face before drying himself off and headed towards the kitchen.

The brunette followed after Haru then realised where he was going. Makoto sighed before grabbing Haru's hand then dragging Haru to his bedroom.

"Did you seriously forget Haru? We're going out to meet with Nagisa, Rei, Gou, Rin and Sosuke. We can get something for breakfast when we meet up. Hurry up and get changed" Makoto told Haru before closing the door and leaving for the lounge room.

Haru just stood there looking straight ahead before sighing and getting changed. 'Why does Rin always have to bring that Sosuke guy along with him? Can't it just be Makoto, Nagisa, Rei and I for once with just Rin?' Haru thought frustratedly.

Haru went downstairs to Makoto. "Let's go Makoto, we don't want to keep them waiting" the raven-haired male said before walking off without Makoto.

"Wait! Haru!" Makoto yelled while quickly going after Haru.

Their walk together was silent as. Makoto kept looking at Haru to see what's wrong.

"Haru?" Makoto questioned. Haru relied with a hum.

"What's wrong? You've been pretty quiet this whole time" Makoto asked Haru.

"Nothing's wrong Makoto" Haru lied but Makoto could tell. He didn't want to get Haru angry so he just left him alone for the time being.

- oOo-

Haru and Makoto arrived at where they're supposed to be but they couldn't see their friends. Nagisa saw Haru and Makoto outside so he quickly ran to the door and yelled out to them.

"Haru-chan! Makoto-chan! Over here" Haru and Makoto both looked simultaneously looked over where they heard Nagisa's voice. They both headed towards the cafe.

"Nagisa drop the chan" Haru answered annoyedly, before walking past Nagisa and looking around to see where the others were. Nagisa and Makoto watched Haru walk away, before Nagisa whispered to Makoto.

"Is Haru-chan okay?" The blonde asked, a bit concerned about Haru.

"Who knows Nagisa? I tried talking to him but you know how Haru is. He doesn't say anything unless he wants to" Makoto sighed.

"Let's go to the others," Nagisa nodded, walking off towards their table.

"Hey Haru, Makoto," The crimson-haired teen greeted the two with a smile, showing his shark-shaped teeth. Makoto greeted Rin back but Haru just nodded his head in response before sitting down and looking at the menu for what he could get for breakfast.

They all thought of what they wanted before the waitress came over to take their orders. "Hello! What may I get for you guys?" She asked nicely. Nagisa quickly replied back. "Hmmm.. Oh! Could I get Blueberry Waffles and Orange juice please?"