Chapter 3: Clash at Senlin

Start from the beginning

====================================================================

Senlin Village

June 7 2017

7:10 - 7:15 AM

Insert theme:

Gate ost 22 Italica Koubousen

As the Recon Team 3, made a Peaceful contact with the Villagers from the village known as the Senlin Village, A Village that once Avatar Aang helped to defeat Hei Bai a spirit of the Forest. After a few hours the team recieved a bad news from the UAV operator from the JTF Command as the GPS systems is now active thanks to the recently rocket launch to the space and gives them eyes on the Ground, Although the Drone operator says that there are atleast 300 Soldiers plus three Tanks were coming on their way so they have to prepare, because of this many VIllagers began panicking but the Japanese Lieutenant calms everyone down as he assured that no one will die as he makes a plan for the Team.

Itami: " If those Fire Soldiers were going to Attack this village, then we need to evacuate the Villagers. Then we hide the Vehicles behind the Bushes just like earlier, once that they arrive we will encircle them and Fire their positions. " said by Lt. Itami to his squad as Sgt. TOmita speaks to him.

Tomita: " Are you sure about that sir? " said by Sgt. Tomita as the sergeant asks his commanding officer.

Itami: " If we had enough explosives to be set as a booby traps and Anti-Tank weapons we could atleast disable or destroy their Tanks. Once that they're decimated we'll gonna leave along with the Villagers, Rory you know the Rules right? " said by Lt. Itami to Sgt. Tomita, then he asks Rory for some assistance

Rory: " Yes sir! " says Rory as the Demigoddess replied to Lt. Itami as she spoke to Lt. Itami.

Itami: " Good, we'll set a perimeter... " said by Lt. Itami said to his squad makes his plan, While the Fire Nation is more likely going to attack the Village.

Then the Villagers asks what is going on, they don't know what the Men in Green is saying.

Male Villager #1: " What are they saying? " said by the Male villager after hearing a bad news.

Senlin Village leader: " It seems that the Fire Nation is going to attack our village, this time they're gonna burn this place down! " Said by the Village leader, after hearing the news that the Fire Nation is going to attack their village.

Male Villager #2: " No way! " says the another villager.

Male Villager #3: " Impossible! " said by the third one.

Female Villager #1: " What about my children? they're too young to Die! " Said by the Woman, a mother of two children, then followed by her kids who is about to cry.

Female Villager #2: " We're gonna die! " said by the another Female villager as she panicks.

Male Villager #4: " Let's get outta here! " Said by the panicking villager as he went back to his home.

As the Villagers were now packing things up, Itami and his squad went intervened and he wanted to calm everyone down.