"I'am so sorry." I squeaked quickly getting up.

"Hey Natsu are you okay?!" A pretty young blonde bounced running to Natsu's side. "I'am so sorry I feel form the top of the building and he kind of broke my fall." I spoke softly looking down at Natsu, who was waking up from is unconsciousness. The blonde looked up. She was pretty, short blonde hair in pigtails, blue eyes, and buxom. "Oh, hi." She said standing up sticking out a hand to me. "My name is Lucy Heartfilia." I reached out and grabbed her hand, shaking it.

"My name is Athena Drag." I replied smiling warmly at the blonde. Natsu stood up and stared at me. "Yea, and I'am Natsu Dragneel." Natsu said dusting himself off. I turned at look him in the eyes. "I' m sorry about falling on you." I said. "No problem." He replied. Turning my gaze back to Lucy I noticed a pink tattoo on her hand. Turning her hand over I saw the tattoo. 'Fairytail!' "Hey are you guys from fairytail?!" I asked in excitement

"Yep. That's us!" Natsu bellowed proudly pointing to the tattoo I had apparently missed on his shoulder.

"Is there any chance that you could take me there? It's been a long time since I've been here and I can't seem to remember where it is." I said dropping Lucy's hand and turning my body to face Natsu. 'He's staring at me.' Natsu was eyeing me up and down, it wasn't noticeable, but he was watching me. "Yea! We can take you there. Are you planning on joining?" Lucy pipped stepping between you and natsu. "Hehehe, something like that." I giggled winking at Natsu then turning to Lucy. Natsu's face turned red again, but he quickly turned his face so we couldn't see his blush.

"Follow us." Lucy spoke happily skipping down the street. I walked closely behind her. Natsu was walking slowly behind us, I couldn't see it but I felt that his eyes were starting me down. 'I don't think he remembers me.' I thought sadly to myself. 'He has to remember me, we're best friends. He has to remember me. Please remember me.' I thought turning my head just slightly so that I could catch a gimps of him. 'Please.'

*At the guild hall*

Outside the door I could hear a commotion brewing inside. 'It doesn't seem to have changed since the last time I was here.' I thought smiling. "You might get frightened, the people in the guild fight a lot, but honest they're all good people." Lucy announed stopping just before opening the door. 'Oh I know.' I thought excitedly. Natsu stood beside me peering into my face.

The door opened. And the guild was in absolute chaos. People were fighting, yelling, laughing, chasing each other down, and screaming. 'Ahhh, I've missed this.' I thought smiling to myself.

"Look everyone Natsu and Lucy are back!" yelled what appeared to be a flying cat.

Suddenly everyone stopped turned and looked at the doorway.

....................SILENCE........................