ch5 the deal

Midnight in new york, one of the most dangerous and most active times of the whole day. Normally filled with low lives, criminals, supervillains and super heros. But as of recent it has seen more action from symbiotes, Even now one of the most famous ones is talking with its host on a roof top.

Carnage:”and that was my first host.”

Mj:”so unlike what you done with me, you took over his mind”

Carnage:”yes, all symbiotes do. Except for one, but we dont talk about her.”

Mj:”bad memories?”

Carnage:”you have no idea”

Mary jane was about to say something else but then both her and her symbiote seen who they were waiting for enter the alley right next to the readers apartment, the green goblin. Their suspicions were proven true, he planned to get to spiderman by using his best friend.

Carnage:”small talk is over. We have blood to shed”

The symbiote fully formed over mary janes body and swung down to the same alley he entered.

They seen the green goblin near a fire escape, one that led to the readers window. now normal people in this position would confront the villain and hear whatever excuse or evil plan the villain had and then kill/arrest them, but then again normal people arent overly obsessed with the victim of the villains plan and has a murderous red goop in and around their body so carnage and mary jane went straight to the murder part. So before green goblin noticed they were even there, he was impaled by a red arm.

Carnage:”hmmm, thats strange”

Mj:”whats strange?”

Carnage:”i dont feel any blood.”

The green goblin, still on the red arm, began to laugh, not in their usual voice though, his laugh was replaced with a deep sinister one. His head began changing shape, turning green to red, eventually the face of another symbiote appeared in the place of green goblins head

Toxin:”hello mother~

Carnage:”toxin

Carnage said the name with a growl of deep resentment, she then tried to remove her arm but was unable too because of toxin holding her arm in place as it shifted into its original red top and black bottom form.

Toxin:”what do we have here? You and your red-headed friend playing hero?~”

Carnage:”if you couldnt tell we are a bit busy at the moment with something VERY important to us right now so do us a favor and go bug someone else”

Toxin:”believe it or not i wish i wasnt talking to you right now. Id rather be enjoying the rest of the green goblins heart right now”

Carnage:”then why are you wasting my time

Toxin:”because i want to make a deal”

Carnage:” and why would i make a deal with you”

Toxin:”because your close to something me and my host care for very much and I will rip you and your little friend apart BIT to FUCKING BIT if you can't control your anger and end up hurting him. Now ive noticed you and your friend seem to like the same person we do. If you protect him without hurting him in the process while i clean this pathetic city, i will be open to the idea of sharing him. You either take this deal or stay out of my way

Carnage:”as much as i dont like this deal, i will have to take the deal if my host agrees.”

Toxin:”we will give you time to talk this over with your host, But dont keep me waiting. Me and my host are finding it irresistible not to make a move” 

Carnage:”you make a move on him and your dead

Toxin:”then you better get to talking”

Both toxin and carnage started talking to their hosts telepathically.

*Toxin and patricia*

patricia:”ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? SHARING HIM?”

Toxin:”calm down, this could have benefits”

patricia:”WHAT FUCKING BENEFITS”

Toxin:”listen we cant be 2 places at once. If we are killing other scum on the street whos going to keep him safe? We only get a hour or 2 to watch him. Plus carnage is a loose Canon if we aren't stopping scum from pissing her off she will eventually go overboard and cause mass destruction possibly hurting the one we want. We cant take that risk."

Patricia:”im not going to let this skank have him id rather kill this bitch”

Toxin:”i would too but her host is also his friend, we would be hurting him greatly and it's harder for people who are mourning to get into relationships. “

Patricia:”damn it your right, fine. But im making a move on him first. If he shuts her down when she asks it wont be my problem”

*carnage and mary jane*

Mary jane:”no. Fucking. Way.”

Carnage:”i dont like it either, but she is stronger than i am.”

Mary jane:”ive loved this man since middle school, i am not just giving him up.”

Carnage:”we arent giving him up. Look this is the one time i cant use violence to help us. Your his friend so you know him better so you can most likely get him to love you more and leave this bitch in the dust. We need to be smart and aggressive”

Mary jane:”you know what, your right. Ive known him longer why should i be threatened by this whore. Lets do it and show her who is boss”

Once the hosts talked to their symbiotes they made the deal then left. But little did they know there were still 2 other people to worry about

End chapter