With a huff of frustration, he clutched Regulus's head, sinuous fingers tangling in Regulus's black silken tresses. He arched his throat into Regulus's mouth.

"More," he demanded, voice coming out in a low determined growl.

As was often and rightly the case, Kreacher won, bending Regulus to his will, at least in the small matters. With a small sound of defeat, Regulus continued to drink. When Kreacher was too dizzy to continue to force Regulus's mouth to his throat, he didn't mind. The feeling was quite pleasant, after all. It was soft and fluffy and spinny like a drunken dream, only better.

He tried to speak, in order to explain the delightful feeling to his darling Regulus. Tried to giggle, because everything suddenly felt so...ticklish in his mind, but he was quite unable to do so. Distantly he felt Regulus moving him, and was he swearing? Why? Kreacher was far better at swearing, the elf noted silently as his eyes slid closed.

He hadn't realized how thirsty he was until Regulus began poring something warm and salty into his mouth. It wasn't tea. What was it? Ah well, right now it hardly mattered. The more he drank the better it tasted, and soon Kreacher's mouth had latched onto Regulus's wrist...Wait, his what?

Suddenly strong enough to hold open his eyes, Kreacher stared in shock at the wonderful yet currently grimly concerned face of Master Regulus bending over him. Then it all clicked into place. It looked as if he was becoming a vampire tonight. Ah well, tonight was as good a time as any, Kreacher supposed. Blood tasted far better than he'd suspected it would, which was nice. Soon Regulus was turning him back over and gently extracting his wrist.

"The change is going to hurt. I slept through mine as I was very ill from the lake water, but you are quite awake and it will hurt. I hate the idea of you hurting more than anything, so I wish to try my best to distract you through it."

Kreacher was feeling far more alert, but concentrating on Master Regulus's words was still difficult. His body was humming and tingling all over and it was quite distracting.

When Regulus drew Kreacher's body across his chest and sank his teeth into Kreacher's throat again, however, the sensation was so wonderful that the elf quite forgot about the odd feelings in his body.

"Oh yes," he murmured, hands tangling in Regulus's hair as he arched against him, sighing out his mingled need and pleasure.

"You will need more," Regulus murmured.

"Take me. I want you inside of me. We'll get through the change together."

That sounded wonderful. Kreacher hastily reached for the cream on the bedside table, mind at last processing that Master Regulus had made mention of the change hurting. Though it wasn't something he was looking forward to, anything was worth being with Regulus always. Still, distracting his way through it sounded marvelous. Master Regulus was always the smartest most beautiful...

But all thoughts faded as he slipped inside of Regulus. As they began moving together, Regulus still drinking in small tantalizing sips from Kreacher's throat, the pleasure nearly drowned out the pain when it kicked in like knives tearing his entire body from the inside.

In truth, Kreacher was uncertain himself, if his cries were of pain or pleasure as he drove over and over into Regulus. Eventually Regulus encouraged Kreacher to drink from his throat, and that was when the elf noticed that he actually had fangs now to do so. Regulus's skin under his mouth felt amazing, and now he was fully aware so could savor it. They took turns drinking from one another for at least an hour, their bodies straining together on the bed in a haze of ecstasy. For the most part, Kreacher was truly distracted from the pain and when at last they climaxed, his body was only mildly uncomfortable as it slumped in exhaustion across Regulus's own.