"Excuse me?" You snap back.

"I said your in my spot jackass, move" he replies getting more angry. "I don't see your name on it." " but I do see it on the desk in front of me and the desk to my right, so your more than welcome to sit there." You say with a fake smile.

"Listen bitch, If I were you I'd get up and not make the res of this year living hell for myself. So I suggest you get your ass up and move. He says getting closer to my face with every word he let's out.

God he's hot.

"Aw is big bad Vance getting mad" you say just to see what he would do.
Just as you finish your sentence he grabs your bag and puts it under the desk beside you.
"Hey, wtf are you doing"
He picks you up. "Put me down!" You say while kicking your legs.
"Gladly" he says as he gently sits you on the desk with your bag and sits back in  what he claims is "his spot"

Why did he put me down so nicely...?

"Weird.." you say to yourself.

After a few other classes you finally get to your lunch break and find Becca and tell her what happened before Math.

"Yeah he just picked me up like it was nothing and nicely put me on top of the other desk"
"Nicely?? what fo you mean nicely?" He can be nice?" Becca says acting shocked.

"Yeah I guess." You say back.

"Oh. My. God." Bacca says with a big smile across her face.
"What?" You ask

"You're blushing!" She exclaims.
"No I'm not you idiot!" You say back.

I definitely was...

"Omg do you like Vance Hopper..!!??" Becca squeals

"No no no definitely not, why would you even think that?!" You you snap back.

I don't like him....do I..?

"Whatever you say y/n" Becca replies and takes a sip of her chocolate milk.

After school

You and Becca are walking out of school as you hear a menacing voice behind you..
"Hey y/n how's you druggie mom"

Claire.

"Fucking bitch" you think to yourself.
Claire has been tormenting you since the sixth grade about your mom all because of her stuoid cop dad. You were best friends with her until her dad learned you last name and who your mom was.
Ever since then Claire's dad didn't hit her hang out with you and she eventually thought she had the right to say stuff about your mother.

"Fuck off Claire" Becca says as she flips her off.

"Aww can y/n not speak up for herself" Claire say with a stupid smirk on her face.

"Fucking cunt.." you mumbled under your breath.

"What was that you little shit" Claire snaps

You turn around and say it nice and loud do everyone can hear.
" I called you, a fucking cunt"

Next thing you know Claire is furious and coming to you.

She reached you and immediately swings and punches you directly in the nose. You stumble for regain balance quickly and do the same back.
Students begin making a circle around you and start chanting.

"Fight! fight! fight! fight!...

She kicks you to the ground and starts beating on you until you gain the strength to push her off. You press her against the wall of the school and take out all your anger on her. She's taking  good beating the face until your English teaches comes and drags you off of her.

"All of you, home now! He yells.

"Fucking whore" she says as your walking off campus. You flip her off as you leave the parking lot of the school.

Anyway... that was chapter one lolz💃🕺 lemme know if you like it and give me some constructive criticism. Chapter 2 will probably be up tonight or sometime tomorrow.