Chapter 1: September 14 1983 meeting robin

*your pov* I jolt up realizing I slept pass my alarm I get dressed grab my backpack and trumpet and I bike to school I go to Mr hausers classroom once I walk in everyone's staring at me. Except robin.. she doesn't seem to lift her head from her book till mr hauser says "Misses y/n why are you late?" "Um" I say biting my lip out of nervousness because everyone is staring this time including robin. "Um, My alarm didn't go off." "Mhm.." he say shaking his head suspiciously "take a seat and read page 5 through 20 on lord of the flies." He says while I walk to my desk grabbing my book. *time jump* i grab my lunch tray and try to find somewhere to sit. I see Robin sitting by herself I decide to go to her table. "Can can I sit here?" "Hm?" Her head jolts up from her book and her eyebrows raise. "Can I sit here?" I say pointing to the seat "ye- yea sure." She stutters going back to reading her book. "Frankenstein?" "Huh?" Her eyebrows raise "y-your reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelley right?" "Um yea it's a really good book and I-" she courtines to ramble about the book and I shake my head to every point she makes. *time skip* I grab my trumpet for marching band sighing knowing my legs and feet are gonna hurt after marching band. I see Robin she's talking to Kate like always. She always either talking to Kate,Milton, or dash. The odd squad is there name. After marching band while I'm packing up my trumpet I head robin from a distance "Y/n! Y/n!!" She says trying to catch her breath. "You live a block away from me right?" "Yea I do? Why?" I say with a confused expression " I was wondering if you want to borrow my book." Which book is if?" "The inferno by Dante" "okay I'll go by your house on Sunday!" "Okay"