Chapter 2: New Ally

Hello everybody it's me again!

And I'm back with another chapter! Sorry if it took me awhile to make this chapter because I was busy on my other stories. :-(

And now before you get to reading this chapter. What do you think of my other stories? Are they good, bad, let me know in those comments please!

And do you think I should still write that Left 4 Dead 2 story I've been talking about on one of my other stories?

Anyways now on to this chapter of zombie outbreak!
---------------------------

Samantha woke up and looked around the bedroom after having a nightmare. She sighs in relief and gets up from the bed, puts her socks on then she puts her shoes on after. She grabbed her guns and baseball bat, then she grabs her backpack and unlocks the door.

She walked down the stairs and walks towards the kitchen. She puts her backpack and weapons against the wall and walks towards the refrigerator. When she opens the refrigerator she grabbed the egg carton, small bottle of chocolate milk and jelly and closes the refrigerator after she grabbed the thing's she needed for breakfast.

She places the food and drink on the kitchen counter and looks for other stuff in the kitchen cabinets. She finds a bag of bread which there is only two slices of bread left, she shrugs to herself and grabs the bag, after she grabs the bag she opens it and grabs the two slices of bread and puts them in the toaster but she wasn't toasting them yet.

She turns on the stove to a low heat as she walks back to the kitchen counter.

She opens the egg carton to find three eggs. She grabbed a frying pan and sprayed it with some butter spray. She cracks three of the eggs and lets the yolk fall onto the frying pan. Then she pushes the bread into the toaster so they can toast.

She flips the eggs with a spatula as she continues cooking the eggs.

After the eggs are done she puts them on a plate, then at the same time the toast popped out of the toaster. She she pulls the toast out of the toaster and spreads jelly on the toast. She closes the jelly jar back up and grabs a butter knife and a fork and puts them on her plate.

She walks to the kitchen table with her food and begins eating her food. She eats the fried eggs with her fork and butter knife, she then eats her jelly toast by grabbing them with her hands. Then she drinks half the chocolate milk bottle.

After she ate her breakfast food and drink all the chocolate milk bottle, she throws the chocolate milk bottle into the trash can and put the plate, fork and butter knife in the sink along with the other plate she had yesterday and starts cleaning the dishes.

After she cleans the dishes she dries the plates and silverware with a dry rag and puts them back where they were.

She walks back up the stairs and back into the child's room, when she walked into the child's room she looked down at the zombie she killed yesterday, she had to cover her nose with her arm since it's decaying flesh is stinking up the entire room. She walks over to the child's bed and grabs the blanket from the bed and puts it over the zombies corpse. After that she walked out of the room and closed the door and walks back down the stairs and back towards the kitchen.

She looks around the kitchen drawers and finds some Ziploc bags, she grabs the ziplock bags and looks to see if they were big enough to hold in food. She walks towards the fridge and opens it, she grabs the carrots and lettuce and puts them in separate Ziploc bags.

Puts the ziploc bags that have the carrots and lettuce in them puts them in her backpack. She went to the fridge again and grabs the last four cans of coca cola out of it and puts them in the backpack as well.