Six months ago, Robin proposed to her. Six months ago, they began planning their wedding.

Now, six months later, she was about to marry him.

She was nervous. A knot had tied itself in her stomach, her heart rate sped every time another bridesmaid walked through the doors, and sweat was beginning to pool in her palms. She looked herself over as best she could without a mirror and rearranged her hair on her shoulders. She wore her hair in a half-updo, with the top in a loose bun and the bottom in soft curls. Her dress was sleeveless with a sweetheart neckline; it was form fitting to her hips, and then it fanned out to the floor like Cinderella's ball gown. It was simple and had no jewels, but was made of a beautiful silky fabric that softened Regina's features.

As the doors opened, Regina could see the crowd rising to face her. Now was her time. She stepped through the doorway of the sanctuary and walked in time with the music. She looked gorgeous, majestic in her gown, and neither Robin nor the audience could take their eyes off of her.

She reached the altar and took her place across from her soulmate, beaming.

"Friends, family, we are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of Robin Locksley and Regina Mills in holy matrimony," the officiant opened.

As the officiant read through some well-chosen scriptures, Robin and Regina stared into each other's eyes and only half listened to their ceremony.

"Robin and Regina chose not to use traditional vows. At this time, they will recite the vows they have written for each other and exchange rings. Robin, if you'd like to begin," the officiant continued.

"Regina, my dear, my soulmate, the love of my life. I have never met a woman as beautiful inside and out as you are. You are the only person I have met whose smile is brighter than the sun, whose eyes twinkle like the stars even during the day, who is as strong as a mountain and as mysterious as the dark side of the moon, and who has a never-ending fountain of hope flowing from her. You are the only person I have met who has been through so much, and yet never gave up hope and continued to have faith—in me, in your family, in yourself—and who has always put others first and lifted them up in every way possible. You have been the best mother figure I could ever have dreamed for in Roland's life. You have been my best friend since I came to Storybrooke, and my lover for the last year and a half. I promise to continue loving you, cherishing you, pleasing you, protecting you, and standing by you through thick and thin. I love you to the moon and back. With this ring, I thee wed," Robin said.

"Robin Locksley. My sweet, charming, honorable thief. My soulmate and my best friend, who I love with every fiber of my being. If love is water, then my love for you is the ocean; if it's infinite, then mine for you is the universe. If happiness is a river, then my happiness with you is the longer than any river in the world; if it's the sun, then my world is forever bright with you in it. If beauty is found in words, then you are a poem echoing in my mind forever; if it's music, then my ears are forever filled with the melody of your voice. If clarity is a tree, then you are my forest; if it's insanity, then I don't ever want to be sane. The love I feel for you goes far beyond anything I've ever felt in my life. You make me feel like I'm free falling, but I'm still secure in your arms. You make me feel like I can fly, and I know I'll always have something worth returning to. You never hinder me; you lift me up. You are the missing piece of the puzzle; you're what I've needed my entire life. I promise to love and cherish you always, not matter the circumstances, and I promise that everything we do, we will do together. As a team. I love you to infinity and beyond," Regina said as tears splashed down both their cheeks.

"Will you, Robin, have Regina to be your wife? Will you love her, comfort and keep her, and, forsaking all others, remain true to her as long as you both shall live?"