Akini...

Sorry i totally forgot about this story😗 anyways I'm back hi👋.

If you like this ship, or want to read more of this, I have another story full of inozen one shots/ stories that I need more ideas for so go ahead and give me ideas if you want and check that story out!

Anyways on with the story!
~
𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

Tanjiro had to leave later on so it was just me and Zenitsu. It's not like we weren't alone before, it's just that it was kinda awkward after that talk with tanjiro the other day.

"so how are you?" Zenitsu says breaking the silence. "I'm good hbu monitsu" I teased. "I hate you- um anyways I'm fine" He says. "how dare you say you hate me! The great Inosuke does not get hated on!" I yell. "Fine 'i love you oh mighty Inosuke' that better?" He asked sarcastically.

"yes very! But Zenitsu about what Tanjiro asked the other day..." "oh yea um so what is it?" he asks. "um so.. What are we exactly?" there was a little silence for a bit. "I don't know.. I love you but if your not ready for a relationship I'm fine with it" Zenitsu is one of the sweetest people I know, he can be annoying or a crybaby sometimes but that's only when he feels in danger.

"i love you too, I want to spend my life with you Zenitsu. So Monitsu, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked. Zenitsu then rolled his eyes with a smirk. "yes Inosuke" he then tackles me and lays on my chest.

𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

When I got home Akini (kaigaku) was waiting for me. "where have you been?" he asked. "over at Inosuke's, why?" I questioned. "your lucky I actually like him or else right now he would be dead meat" "again why?"

"because he's actually good to you, besides that tanjiro kid of course he's the sweetest person I know, but Inosuke makes you feel happy, loved, cherished, desired , unlike when your around me because your a usless peice of shit but stiil. So he's like the perfect guy for you"

"I AM NOT A PEICE OF- wait what? are you being... nice? To Inosuke!?" I smiled, i was happy that my brother excepted my love choice. "yes but if he hurts you, im killing him and crushing every fucking bone in that boy's body... you got it?" Aniki said in a scary tone. "i- o-okay.." i sighed, atleast my brother doesnt hate him.

~the next morning/ at school~

I was minding my own buisness when... "MONITSU!!!!!" i yelped, Inosuke tackled me to the floor. "ugh.." i groaned in pain. "sorry honey" he says before kissing my cheek. "its fine inosuke" he then wrapped his hands around my torso and hugged me, i ofcourse hugged back. "i dont wanna go to classsssss". "sorry love but you have to unless you want to fail the social studies quiz" i say. He then jolts up, grabs my hand and runs to class