Its all made up and forgotten༄

𝒁𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑼'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:?

UGH WHY DID I HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!! WITH HIS.. Big... Beautiful... Emerald eyes and his good looks... And weird personallity... SNAP BACK TO REALITY. "Zenitsu what does e equal" Sanemi asks. "Um 7?" I answer. "Correct... good job for zoning out and thinking about your crush." Mr. Sanemi announced. "H-HUH HOW DID YOU KNOW!" i shut my mouth realizing that i just admitted it. "you always have that look in your eyes when you think of him" Mr. Sanemi said. Inosuke over hears the convorsation.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

I walk up to inosuke and apolgize for earlier. "i guess i was just jealous" "why would you be jealous?" inosuke smirks. "i-i uh- because you might spend more time with her instead of me!!" yea i totally played that off. "mhm sure
Anyways i forgive you besides we all get jealous and overreact sometimes, well besides me" Inosuke says.

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

Inosuke gives a look to zenitsu and smiles. He hugs the blond boy. "Im sorry for what happened" "Huh!? Why are you sorry i was the one who punched you!" Zenitsu says. "Because if i didn't get a girlfriend you wouldn't have been pissed off" inosuke admits. Zenitsu starts to cry. "DUDE THERE IS NO NEED TO CRY NOW STOP IT!" Inosuke breaks the hug and wipes Zenitsu's eyes.

"Hey guys!" Tanjiro yells running up to them with Nezuko behind him. Zenitsu does not have feelings for Nezuko anymore. Inosuke was his one and only true love. "Hey Tanjiro and Nezuko!" The blondie says. "Why were you crying?" Nezuko asks. "Oh its nothing i just had something in my eye" Zenitsu says. Nezuko has a crush on Zenitsu but hasn't told anybody except kaneo.

Zenitsu smiles at Tanjiro and Nezuko. Nezuko starts to blush. "Do you guys wanna come over after school?" Tanjiro asks. "Sure" inosuke and zenitsu say at the same time. "Babe! Where are you going!!" Iko yells. "I thought i said we broke up? Was that just a dream?" Inosuke looks at her. "No but i still love you so lets get back together!!" Iko says with hearts in her eyes. "Let me think about it- nar" Inosuke says while swaying his hips back and forth.

"He doesnt want to be with a whore so sorry i guess bitch" Zenitsu says. "But this dude is to good for your ass" this was the first that the three have every heard Zenitsu cuss. "WHERE DID THE CHILD LEARN TO CUSS! INOSUKE!!!" Tanjiro yells. Inosuke does his little cackle. "YES CUSS YOUR HEART OUT ZENI!!! HAHAHHAHAHA!" Nezuko slaps inosuke. "Shut up".

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

Zenitsu walks to Tanjiros house. Inosuke runs up to him and jumps on his back. "HEY ZENI!!!!" "Hey inosuke" Zenitsu says. "Again im sorry for earlier" "its all made up and forgotten dude so your good" inosuke says. They arrive at tanjiros place and knock on the door. Nezuko opens the door and leads them to tanjiros room. "Heyy peeps" inosuke says. "Hello Inosuke" tanjiro says. "Hello tanjiro, Nezuko" Zenitsu pets Nezuko's head softly and smiles. Nezuko blushes a soft pink. "Your so adorable" Says Zenitsu. "Hey Zenitsu no hitting on my little sister." "Im not" Zenitsu walks over to Inosuke and Tanjiro. "So how have you two been lately?" "pretty good, the bakery has been nice, not to many customers" tanjiro says. "ZENITSU!! Do you wanna try some cupcakes i made last night?" Nezuko says with the cupcake in her hand. "Well sure why not" Zenitsu says.

——————————————-

592 words

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝.....