𝒮ℴ,𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓂ℯ?❤︎︎

Zenitsu's pov:

I chased Inosuke around his room holding his shirt. "GET IT ON!!!" "NEVER BABY CAKES!" I stopped chasing him after he said that. My face turned red. "INOSUKE!! DONT CALL ME THAT!"  "hehe but what do you want me to call you cutie~" Inosuke said teasingly. "Ughhh how about Zenits-" "never" He interrupts. "Fine how about honey" I suggest only because my eyes and hair are kinda honey liked themed. "Alright then honey~" He says. "Hey Inosuke?" I ask "Yes" he answers "𝓼𝓸, 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮?" I ask. He blushed then with a calm face he got close to me and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed back. "Guys dinner is r-" Inosuke's mother says while walking in.

"..." the room was silent until. "I always knew my son was gay" Kotoha says. "MOM! GET OUT!" I was laughing uncontrollably. "What I'm just saying that I knew. And if you hurt the child Sweetie I will hurt you." She says. I was on the floor covering my mouth,dying. "WHY WOULD I HURT HIM!?" Inosuke yells. "I don't know" Kotoha says. "Just don't" I finally got up and was heavy breathing. Inosuke looked at me and picked me up. "WA- INOSUKE!!! PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled while my face was burning. "Ima just go btw dinner is ready" Kotoha says.

She left and then it was just us again. "Can you put me down?" "How about no" he responds. "Please Inosuke" I ask again. "Honey I don't think I will your to beautiful to put down" He snickered. I look at him and get an idea. "If you put me down Ill do anything you want~ so what do you say?" I ask. "Fine" He puts me down and we go to the dinning room. "Gimmie some of your tempura" Inosuke says. "Alright" I handed him some and he broke it in half for us to share. I took the half and started to eat it.

Later~

"Hey honey can we play video games" Inosuke asked me still remembering what I said earlier. "Fine but only until 11:00 at most" I say. "Fine" He says annoyed. We played until i fell asleep.

Inosuke's pov:

Zenitsu feel asleep on my shoulder so I picked him up and brought him to my bed. Then I went back to playing games til 12:30 AM. "Get... your ass... in this bed.... Now Inosuke" I heard. I turned to see Zenitsu mad. I turned the game off and climbed in bed next to him.

Then a hand slides across my face. "What the hell!!" I whisper yell. "I thought I said until 11:00?" Zenitsu answers. "..." "thats what I thought now go to bed" then he slammed my head on to the pillow and cuddled up next to me. "Your an asshole" I say. "Shut up.. and go to bed" Zenitsu says. He hugs me and holds me tightly. I then fell asleep.

Zenitsu's pov:

It was 8:30 AM with Inosuke's mom gone. So I went down stairs and made eggs. Inosuke woke up soon after I started to make the food. He came down and I smiled at him. "Good morning love" I say. He walks closer to me and holds my waist from behind. "Morning... honey" He says. "I told you, you should've been asleep at 10:00 or 11:00!" I shout. "Please stop yelling..." he covers my mouth with his hand. He then lays his chin on my head. "Do you want sunny side up or scrambled?" "Sunny side up please" he says politely.

30 minutes later...

"Its done" I say while setting the plates down. He sits down next to me and kisses my forehead. "Thank you" "no problem" I say. I pat his head and then start eating. He takes one bite. "THIS IS SO GOOD" He shoves the whole thing in his mouth. Daddy chi- IM JK JK JK HEHDIDHSJSHSHSHSBJA. My phone ringed.

Hey Tanjiro

Hey Zenitsu, would you and inosuke wanna go to the cafe with me?

Sure!

Great see you there!

Alright bye.

Hangs up.

We head off to the cafe and see Tanjiro by the door. "Hey tanji!!" I yell. "Hey Zenitsu wheres Inosuke?" He asks. "Um... hold on." I breath in... then. I scream as loud as I could. Tanjiro's eyes widen and he covered his ears. "WHATS WRONG!!!" Inosuke says running up to us. "Nothing just checking to see where you were." I look back at my phone and scroll through tiktok. "... so you screamed bloody murder for NOTHING!?" Inosuke asks "Yea pretty much" I answer. I then walked in with shocked eyes staring at me. "What? My friend wouldn't get over here unless I was hurt so I screamed." I looked behind me to see Tanjiro and Inosuke still looking at me. "What? Are you coming in or staying in the shadows you vampires." I say then turn back to the counter. They run in and stand next to me.