𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒌?❤︎︎

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

Zenitsu takes a bite out of the cup cake. He smiles. "THIS IS REALLY GOOD NEZUKO-CHAN" he shouts. Nezuko looks at him with an evil smirk. "well it has a special ingredient inside" Zenitsu looks confused and then out of nowhere blacks out. He was still standing but he couldn't do anything by his self. Zenitsu would have to be told to do something for him to move. "Come on Zenitsu! Lets go to my room!" Nezuko shouts. "Ok!" Zenitsu followed her towards the hall way to her room.

"Hm? Is Zenitsu ok?" Inosuke asks. "Um I think so" Tanjiro says. "Lets go to my room" "Alright" Inosuke says. Inosuke worried about Zenitsu the whole time they were there. Until finally someone bursts into Tanjiro's room. "HELP!!" Zenitsu yells. "What's wrong Zenitsu?!" Inosuke asks. "THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THAT CUPCAKE!!" "What do you mean?" Tanjiro asked. "When Nezuko said there was a special ingredient I blacked out I could hear you guys but I couldn't talk or move for myself!" Inosuke eyes widen and Tanjiro looks angry. "NEZUKO GET IN HERE" Tanjiro yells. "Go hide zenitsu." Inosuke whispers and shoves him in the closet.

"Yes brother?" Nezuko asks. "What was that special ingredient in the cupcake?" He asks. "U-um just love..." she says questionably. "Dont fucking lie you bitch!" Inosuke yells. Nezuko looks pissed at inosuke and they start fighting. Then Zenitsu comes out of the closet and hugs Inosuke. Inosuke and Zenitsu are glaring at Nezuko. Tanjiro was used to Inosuke, but he was scared when he saw Zenitsu's face. He had never seen him so mad.

"Nezuko that was not ok to put a drug in the cupcake" Tanjiro says. "I know but i just want Zenitsu to love me!!" She blurts out. She covers her mouth then looks at Zenitsu. "Well you cant force someone to love you Nezuko. Im sorry but I only see you as a close friend. Plus I'm gay." Zenitsu admits. "Your gay!?" Inosuke shouts. And yes they are still hugging. "Yes sir!!!" Zenitsu looks at Inosuke with a smile.

"O-oh well i guess Ill leave you alone then." Nezuko says. "Nezuko you'll find someone better i promise!" Zenitsu shouts. Then Nezuko walks out the door. Zenitsu looks at Inosuke who is surprised and red.

Inosuke's pov:

ZENITSU IS GAY!!!! YES I HAVE A CHANCE!
"You ok?" Zenitsu asks. "I-um yea I'm good" I say. "Wanna go to the park?" Tanjiro says. "Sure" Me and Zenitsu say at the same time. When we got there me and Zenitsu sat on a bench. "Im going to get food so we can have a picnic ok?" Tanjiro asks. "Alright" Zenitsu says. Tanjiro left so it was only me and Zenitsu. I looked at Zenitsu. I could tell he was tired. "If you wanna go to sleep you can." I say. "Where would I sleep?" He asks. "On my shoulder or lap" I answer. Zenitsu was red.

Zenitsu's pov:

I was burning up and then I felt something pull me down. It was Inosuke. He had brung my head down to his lap for me to sleep. I turned to look at him. "Are you sure your ok with this?" I ask to make sure. "Well I laid your head down didnt I?" He answers. I looked into his big green eyes. They were more beautiful than I remember. Then something touches my hair. Inosuke was playing with my hair. It was calming, my eye lids were getting heavy and the next thing I know, I was asleep.

Inosuke's pov:

He fell asleep on me. I leaned my head back while still playing with his hair and fell asleep as well.

30 minutes later

My phone was ringing. I woke up and answered quickly so Zenitsu didn't wake up.

"Yes tanjiro?"

"Hey are you guys still there?"

"Yea Zenitsu is asleep and I just woke up"

"Well im almost there so could you wake him up?"

"Yea sure."

"Alright thanks"

End call

"Hey time to wake up sleepy head" I say. "Mhmm" zenitsu groans.

Zenitsu's pov:

I was still asleep till something touched my lips. I opened my eyes to see Inosuke had kissed me!? I liked it but he had a girlfriend! I sadly pushed him away. "Inosuke you have a girlfriend" I say. "Not anymore. I broke up with her a few hours ago when you were with Nezuko!" He said happily. I was happy which I know was a bad thing but if you loved this man as much as I do you would understand.

"Now wake up Tanjiro is almost here" Inosuke says. I looked at Inosuke's lips and then touch mine. He realized that I was staring at his face and played with my hair again. He smiled. "Your adorable" Inosuke said in a sweet tone. I blushed so hard I was as red as a tomato. I pulled Inosuke down and kissed him. We kissed for a while until we heard a familiar voice. "GUYS IM BA-" The voice stops. We broke the kiss and looked at the person who was yelling to us.

Tanjiro was holding the food in his hands and was blushing of embarrassment. "IM SORRY I DID NOT MEAN TO INTERRUPT" he yelled. I got up and walked over to Tanjiro. "Its fine besides we were hungry." I say. Inosuke pouted. I guess he wasn't ready to stop. I gave him his food and he smiled. We all started to eat.

Inosuke's pov:

After we were heading home I invited Zenitsu to spend the night at my house since Tanjiro is busy tomorrow. "Sure! Ill go!" He says. We start heading to Zenitsu's house after dropping off Tanjiro. He grabbed some clothes and stuff. Then we headed to my house. Its was dark so we got ready for bed. "INOSUKE PUT A SHIRT ON!!!" Zenitsu yelled at me blushing. "NO IM AT MY OWN HOUSE I CAN BE SHIRTLESS IF I WANT!!!"

-----------------------------
𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟸 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜
𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕...