"Sorry, this is our first time taking the exams... I guess you could say we're a little...jumpy.." the sound ninja apologizes.

"So we don't get to fight." I mutter leaning my back against my team mates.

"Any pig that screws with me will be disqualified immediately."

I feel Ryota and Buyuu tense up as I look at Ibiki. "Looks like this test is going to be easy!" Someone says behind me.

"Now then, we still starts the first test of the Chunin Exam! Turn in your applications and take one of these number cards in exhange, and sit in their seat matching that number!" He says holding out a card. "After that, we will hand out the paper for the written test."

"DID HE SAY WRITTEN TEST?!" Naruto screeches.

I get my number and find my seat setting my chin in my hands. I look around and see Ino behind me, Ryota and Buyuu on the other side of the room close to Naruto and Kiba. I look over to my right and realize I'm right next to Kankuro. I let out a sigh and look back at Ibiki.

"There are several important rules to this first test." Ibiki starts off.

"Great, and my team mates are so great at following rules." Buyuu says folding his arms causing me to smirk and Kankuro quickly glancing at me.

"I will take no questions so listen well accordingly! First off, You are given ten points each from the start. The written test has ten problems in all. Each question is one point, and this test is a point deduction system. You are deducted one point for each problem you get wrong! If you get three wrong, you'll have seven points. The second rule, pass or failure will be determined by the total points of the three- person teams."

Gasps and mummers are head throughout the room. "Wait a minute!" Sakura shouts. "What do you mean total points of the teams?"

"Shut up! There's a perfectly good reason for this! Shut-up and listen!"

Reason?

"If you've got it, here is the most important next rule! Those who are deemed by the sentinels as having commited an act of cheating or something similar to that will have two points deducted for each act. In other words, there may be those who will be dismissed during this test. without waiting for test grading. Know, that those commit awkward cheating will bring ruin upon yourselves."

"I'll check you anytime." Kotesu says looking at me. I look over at him smirking at him. "I'll check you anyway too Kotesu."

"Feisty as always." Kotesu retorts.

Ibiki continues. "If you aspire to become a chunin at all, know that Shinobi should act like exemplary Shinobi. And in the case of even one person on the team getting zero points, everyone in that team will fail!"

"WHAT?!"

"By the way, the last problem will be given forty five minutes after the start of the test! The time for the test is one hour! Begin!"

I flip my paper over and start reading over the questions. There is no way in hell I know these answers. I sit there staring at my paper for a few minutes then hear others writing on clip boards. That's an awful lot of writing on the clip boards.... WAIT! THAT'S IT! It's like they want us to cheat, to get information without getting caught! I smile to my self. I wonder if the boys figured it out yet... Arul.. I need you to help me out here..

Arul flutters off of my hair and flies throughout the room landing on Buyuu's paper. He gracefully flaps his wings in front of him indicating that I  figured it out also. As I watch as he moves a piece of metal swinging on it for me to see Buyuu's paper. Great work Arul! I quickly copy his paper and he flutters over to Ryota who swats him away in a panic of being touched again. He dives in and smacks himself onto his fore head also. "Ouch." I mumble rubbing my forehead. "That hurt."