Chapter 166-170

Începe de la început

But for the lone wolf, in fact, the lone wolf has only one competitor from beginning to end.

That is the 15th red moon production company in the list of Party B.

As for the other three Seven Star Entertainment contact?

In terms of hard power, there is nothing comparable with lone wolf and red moon.

I believe seven star entertainment also understands this.

Although they found five companies at the same time, the real treasure of this order is actually on the red moon and lone wolf.

It's too much for the other three to say that they are just making up the numbers, but in a word, it's just a one-step idle move.

Seven Star Entertainment just wants to take a chance. When you really want to make a choice, are there any other three.

……

Hongyue has a similar view on competitive list.

It is said that there are five competing companies, but in fact three of them are trying to take chances.

Red moon's real opponent is lone wolf.

However, compared with the determination of lone wolf, some people in Hongyue have investigated the other three companies.

This is the system of red moon, which is probably related to the company culture and so on.

In the conference room.

As a matter of routine, the director said, "in addition to us and lone wolf, the other three companies are ranked 38th, 55th and 100th respectively..."

Many composers can't help laughing.

The 38th and 55th place will not be counted.

How come there's a 100th company in it?

I almost couldn't get in the top 100.

Instead, the deputy director explained: "you may not pay much attention to the situation of these small companies. The 100th company is called xingmang music. They just completed a 3 million order some time ago."

"What?"

"Three million?"

"There are experts?"

"The ace composer?"

The composers of Hongyue suddenly put away their contempt. No matter for luck or other reasons, three million orders are not a small number——If this is a small amount, red moon will not specially hold a meeting for the three million orders of seven star entertainment!

Of course, this degree of attention is not only because of money, if only because of money, red moon and lone wolf will not pay so much attention.

The main reason is that Hongyue wants to take this opportunity to defeat lone wolf and improve the company's ranking.

You know.

Lone wolf and red moon rank very close.

The two companies can form a pattern of "one goes and the other goes".

This is also the reason why the seven stars will choose red moon and lone wolf at the same time. They just rely on the competition between the two companies to make them take this order seriously.

"You see."

The deputy director nodded: "this is the reason why our company stipulates that we should do our best in any competition order. In addition to xingmang music, the two companies ranking in the top 30 or 50 also have quite good performance recently. Don't roll over. After all, in so many competition orders in Qizhou, there have been several rollover cases of big companies, all of which are the bloody lessons of the former people..."