Chapter 3

class 1A

*16 years old*
Y/n pov

Its now the exam i train so much on my quirk but not physical body so yeah i should use my brain in this point i looked at myself in the mirror and start to put the bandages on my body

And wear my suit and doing my hair after all i should be nice for a beautiful woman so she accept to commit a double suicidal with me . After I finish i walk down stairs as i see my dad and with him cup of coffee " hii dad am I handsome enough???!!!!" I said , he looked at me

" you are but you better don't even thinking about asking someone to commit suicidal with you , you hear me?" He said serious  " ok,okkkkkk i won't, hehehehe" he sigh and drive me to UA school as i said goodbye to him and went in

" you are but you better don't even thinking about asking someone to commit suicidal with you , you hear me?" He said serious " ok,okkkkkk i won't, hehehehe" he sigh and drive me to UA school as i said goodbye to him and went in ...

" OH I AM SO SORRY " i broccoli boy bumped into me as he bowed and apologized for 15 times " ok ok don't worry " i said try to calm him down after that i went in and sit on my chair and uncle come after a few minutes " HELLO EVERYONE WELCOME TO UA NOW CAN I HET A HIIIIIII!" He yelled like always "HIIIIIIIIIIII!" I yelled with the top of my lungs but everyone looked at me wierd " THAT WHAT I WANT SO LETS GET START" with that he start to explain but I zoomed off since i was thinking how i can do a painless suicidal....

We finally get to the exam as i saw the broccoli boy again and with that i run to the area " MOVE THERE IS NO CALL FOR SAVING SOMEONE" uncle yelled again as I already take down 34 robots. They are just so easy to take down with guns a d knife... after taking down 57 more i saw the 0 robot that making it way to everyone so i strat to run since i dont want to crash in a painful way and die but i hear a scream from a girl so i run towards her and take her out and hold her bride style hehe as the broccoli boy smash the robot with on punch and become a falling meat but the girl slapped the shit out of his face and saved him .

Then he landed on the floor recovery girl come and kiss his forehead to heal him as most of his bruises healed.

I walk to that beautiful girl i saved earlier as she turned around to me" hiii thank you for saving me!" She said with a smile " i couldn't just let a beauty like you get a little scratch at all " she blushed as I continues " do you like to have a double suicidal with me "