"You're kidding. You're crossing the line."

The director frowned, glared at the colleague who choked with Xue Liang, and then patted Xue Liang on the shoulder: "study hard, the opportunity is rare. Representative Lin's choice of you shows that you are the one who is most favored by him."

"Well."

Xue Liang nodded hard.

With Xue Liang choking colleagues, but also did not continue to say anything.

In the final analysis, he was just a little depressed. It was Xue Liang, not him, that representative Lin chose to guide.

……

Lin Yuan thinks that composition teaching is a very interesting thing, because when he opens Yang Zhongming's task card, his memory keeps awake.

So while teaching Xue Liang, he can feel that he is also learning.

The character card is so amazing.

It's clear that I'm teaching others, and as a result, I'm teaching myself.

It's a pity that during the teaching period, he can't enjoy the aura of the teacher, so he was all enjoyed by Xue Liang.

"Has the aura level of my teacher been improved?" Lin Yuan asked the next system.

The system replied: "the aura of teacher of the host has been improving slowly, but recently it has stagnated, because the host has not been teaching for a long time."

Lin Yuan knows.

He knows that the system refers to his painting teaching in qinyi. During that time, the halo effect of Lin Yuan's teacher improved very quickly.

"The problem is..."

Lin Yuan frowned and said, "now I only teach one student. This task is full of money, that is to teach three people. Under such circumstances, it is difficult for me to continue to improve the aura of teachers."

"The host misunderstood."

The system replied: "the aura of teachers will not only improve with the expansion of the host's teaching scope, but also with the improvement of the host's teaching quality. In other words, even if the host only teaches one person, if the host improves the strength of the other party to a certain extent, the aura of teachers will also be improved, or even upgraded!"Lin Yuan still attaches great importance to the aura of teachers.

Because teaching can be paid for.

Xue Liang should have charged for it.

But this is a system task, and the other party is nominally his subordinate, so he didn't mean to mention the charging.

But Lin Yuan had never thought that teaching only one person could also enhance the aura of teachers.

He asked in his heart, "take Xue Liang for example. The system means that if I can teach Xue Liang to be a very powerful composer, the effect may not be worse than that of teaching a group of composers in turn?"

"Yes."

The meaning of the elite line!

As long as he knew that he could still play like this, Lin Yuan caught a guy with good talent and tried his best to collect experience.

For example, I used to work in the painting club of qinyi.

I can teach Zhong Yu more and make him a real master of painting!

It's like the brush monster in online games.

Brush dozens of little monsters, can provide 100 experience, but if you encounter elite monsters, as long as you kill one, can also provide the same experience!