I get off my car, shut. The door then I lean on it then she gets closer for a huh and I decide to keep her in my arms. I needed this, I needed to feel her presence.

"How are you?" She asks.

"I'm okay." I respond and she looks up at me.

"You're being honest with me?" she asks and I smile a bit, she's using my own questioning on me.

"Yes, baby. Now that I'm here with me, I'm more than okay." I answer and she blushes then tucks her head on my chest again.

"I missed you, as if I wasn't with you yesterday at work." She says.

"I'm even starting to dread weekends at this point." I tell her "I want to see you everyday. Sunday to Sunday."

"Hmm that sounds like a dream." She moans a little making me tighten my arms around her, it's these little things she does that turn me on.

"You still haven't told me how the meeting went." she looks up at me again and I tense up. I know I need to be honest with her, she deserves that much.

"Not good. Sindisiwe didn't tell her father that the baby might not be mine."

"I kind of expected that... I mean how would she even begin to explain that to her parents?"

"I don't know, but it made things worse because he got there and made all kinds of demands."

"What kind of demands?"

I sigh and kiss her forehead before speaking "He wants me to marry her."

She goes quiet and looks away. I wish she would look at me right now, I want her to know that that's never going to happen.

"I have no intention of doing that, Pula. I don't want her."

"And if it turns out that you're the father?"

"It still won't change anything. I'll be a present father but I'm not getting back together with Sindi. I'm way past that point right now, you're the one I want to be with. I hate that I have to tell you this but I promised myself that I'd be honest with you, like I said, I hate lies and I know me not being open with you will only complicate things for us. I love you,Motlalepula."

"I love you too." She looks at me as she says this " And even though this is a messy situation, I appreciate your honesty."

"I'll always be straightforward with you. No matter how hard it is." I say and a tinge of guilt hits me because I'm yet to tell her about my family background. We appear to be like any other normal family but beneath that, lies a mob life. I'm not entirely in it because my parents decided that it would be best to have me involved in the legit business and my dad has been trying to go straight to limit the risks involved but we all know that there's no getting out, not even for me because I'm the son of a mob boss.

I know I need to tell her, especially because I know she's not someone whose just passing in my life but with everything going on, I'm scared I'm going to overwhelm her. I'll tell her once this is over with.

"I'll do the same... I hate lies too."

"And how do you feel about everything that's happening?"

"Honestly... I've just been worried about you. I know this can't be easy and with all the uncertainties it's worse."

"I just need to get this paternity thing sorted."

"And you're sure that it's me you still want to be with? I don't want to wake up one day and find myself feeling like I'm forcing this. I can't put myself through that again, Dakalo." she says.