"Uh, Sentinel, That's a trash bot." Optimus told him. Making Julie roll her eyes and face palm.

"Well, obviously it's a trash bot. I didn't arrive on this planet yesterday."

"Actually..."

"Nevermind, let's go." Sentinel cried as he transformed and drove off. Making Julie take off after him, making sure he didn't destroy anything, but sadly no matter how much she tried it was like he was intentionally destroying the vehicles and signs on the road. Optimus was driving behind her in the process with his sirens on in the process.

Sentinel passed right by a red light, making Optimus mad as they saw cars crash to avoid hitting the bot.

"Sentinel, red means stop." Optimus cried.

"For Organics maybe." Sentinel cried as they continued their way through the town, to where there was a much older and more torn apart part of the town. As Sentinel transformed, she couldn't help smirking when she saw the stop sign that was stuck in Sentinel's plating.

"They really need to stop putting these things on every corner." Sentinel cried as he picked it out and flicked it away.

"Uh, Sentinel, that's the whole point." Julie cried. "They purposely set those signs on every corner to make sure you rammed into them and damaged your fancy bumper." She cried, struggling to keep the laugh contained as she hovered next to Optimus.

"You little organic, you're messing with the wrong bot." Sentinel cried as he pointed at her.

"And you are messing with the wrong organic. " Julie replied, as she crossed her arms over her chest. "And the only Cybertronian life I sense over here are you two. I don't feel anyone else nearby."

"And you would know that, how? You are pretty annoying for a fleshy." Sentinel cried, before Captain Fanzone pulled up beside them with a few other cop cars. "You humans will probably be in the way, better let a real autobot handle this. And don't worry, Organic Fanzone, I have a maintenance bot along to clean up anything that might get messy."

"Captain, I will keep an eye out. Don't worry." Julie told him while flying over and hovering next to the car. "I just hope for your sake and mine that this bot leaves sooner rather than later." Julie whispered, as he looked at the human.

"You and me both." Captain Fanzone agreed. "This is why I hate machines, especially arrogant, full of themselves machines."

"I understand your disrespect for machines, I mean, I can't touch any machines period, but these guys are living beings, just like you, Captain. Go ahead and go back to town, if anything happens, these guys will have me to deal with." Julie told him before turning to leave.

"Julie, be careful, alright?" Captain asked her, before backing away and driving off. Shocking her that he cared about her safety. A human, actually caring, and this time it wasn't a child, it was a full grown adult.

"Understood, Captain." Julie replied, before flying after Optimus. Landing on his shoulder, Sentinel turned to the both of them. "Let's split up and get this nonsense over as quickly as possible."

"Sentinel, we should scramble our comm link frequency in case the Decepticons are listening in." Optimus replied, just as Sentinel turned to them and pointed his digit at Optimus's chassis. "What you should do is stick within the scope of your programming. If I need a trashcan update or a floor mopped, I'll call on my buddy Optimus Prime, or should I say maintenance Prime?" Sentinel laughed before turning away.

"If we ever need someone with a stuck up attitude, I will gladly cry out for Deceptive Prime, or should I say Boastful Prime?" Julie yelled back, before quickly shifting invisible to not let Sentinel see her.

"Hey, where did that organic go?" Sentinel cried as he turned around and faced Optimus. "I will show her what it means to be a Prime. Means following orders."

"If only you could find me." Julie cried from behind him, causing the bot to spin around and find her in warrior mode.

"Where did you come from? And where did that little fleshbag disappear to?" Sentinel cried, only for her to simply slap him across the help and then grab hold of his helm. "I am pretty sure you are not that good of an example as a Prime. A Prime is supposed to be a leader, someone who people look up to, not be looked down upon for their mistakes. Which I am quite sure that you yourself have made several mistakes yourself, have you not Sentinel?" Ethera asked, as she looked at Sentinel in the optics. "Now why not go look for your Decepticon while I help Optimus Prime, with clean up duty." She spoke, before walking away from him and toward Optimus. "Let's go, Optimus before he gets any ideas." She cried, as Sentinel's back was turned to them both, before quickly shifting back and sitting on Optimus's shoulder.

"Maintenance Prime? I'll just call him Pompous Gasbag Prime, yeah that's what I should have said to him." Optimus muttered under his breath as he turned away and walked through the town with them both looking for any sign of the con.

"Optimus, you are more than just a Prime. You're a leader, a true leader. A leader isn't someone with mere skills and titles, it's someone that has overcome his mistakes and showed respect to the people around him." She told him as she sat on his shoulder.

"You're right, but it is a lot easier to say than to believe." Optimus replied as he looked ahead of them. "I bet it felt pretty good slapping him though."

"Oh, you have no idea. I am sure you yourself would probably enjoy a good punch or two to his helm." Julie replied as she smiled at Optimus.