PINNI ✨

"ja rha hai kaam pe "shehnaz said and sidharth nodded as today he had to go to the office and he heard her sobbing sound and he looked up .

"Kya hua "he said and she nodded in no .

"Kuch nhi ...Jaa " she said hitting the tissue paper box which landed on the floor .

"Khada khada  kya kar rha hai jaaa " she shouted and sat on the sofa with a thud and he looked at her mood swings .

" Meri koi parwah hai hi nhi hai " she said biting her lips and he sat infront of her .

"Baby mai kaam pe ja rha hu na " he said and she glared him.

" Ja dafa ho fir ...mai sara din yaha padu rahungi ....mujhe chai paani bhi koi nhi puchega fir " she said so cutely and he saw her playing with his tshirt's end which she was wearing .

" Mai chai ki galti rakhdu yaha pe ...peeyu rhio " he said and she threw a pillow at him .

"Mau gaay hu joh baalti mei paani piyungi " she said and he looked at her .

"Literally mat le tu har baat ulti ke rhi hai"he said and she got up .

"Dafa ho " she said and went upstairs .

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Mujhe iss se divorce chaiye. "Shehnaz said keeping her hand on her 7 months pregnant belly and sidharth kept his head in his hand .

" Mrs shukla ...."the councellor said and she nodded.

"Mam iske mood swings chal rhe hai ...aur yeh aisi hai ki agar iska sar dukhta hua toh pet pakad ke bethi rehti hai aur mai puchu ki kaha dard horhi hai toh kehti hai ki pyaar karta hai toh khudh soch ....koi divorce nhi chaiye aap dawai do isko bus. "sidharth whispered this to the doctor and she made a pout .

"Iske baaton mei mat aao ....yeh bohot tezz Banda hai .....maine isko pyaar kiya ...isne mere saath yeh kiya "she pointed at her belly and he looked at it .

"Yeh maine pyaar hi Kiya hai " sidharth said innocently.

"Yeh bhagwan ka gift hota hai mam ...isko samjhao " he said and they were quarrelling infront of the concellors.

"Jab mai office jata hu yeh soge pe muh banake bethi hoti hai ..mai wapas ata hu ..yeh ussi side pe bethi Hui hoti hai ...sara din khaa khaa ice cream whale machli ban jayegi yeh " he said and she glared him and hit his foot with hers .

They were out of the divorce office and both looked at each other and broke into loud laugh .

It was just sana's demand that she wanted to act as a couple and go to the divorce office to see how the process is .

He agreed because he thought it would be funny and they literally fooled the concellors who thought them to be married .

"Hahhaahh" ....puttu tere bhi kaise ajeeb ajeeb se man karte hai mummy se kaand karwaane ke " she said to the child doing the two finger kiss .

" Drameebaaz hoga yeh bacha for sure "he said and she hummed .

" Sirf 2 mahine aur rehte hai hum dono ke paas .....and sach bolu to meri life ke best moments they yeh "shehnaz said and he smiled and ruffled her hairs .

"Mere bhi " he said and hugged her from back .

"Tu miss karta hai na apne ghar ko "she asked and he hummed as they stated too walk .

" Fir wapas chla jayega "she asked and he nodded.

" Agar mujhe kabhi milna ho "she asked and he looked at her .

"Bache se " she completed and he smiled .

"Jab man kare aa jana ...."he said and she nodded and sat inside the car .

Lots of thoughts were roaming in her mind as now mentally she was not ready to give the child to him as she equally loved the baby now .
She was fidgeting with her feelings because the motherhood feeling was si blissful for her .

Still according to her , she thinks that he is doing his duty and he just loves the baby inside her and rashmi .

She wasn't ready to leave both of them specially the baby as she has built a strong bond with it .

Her fears and emotions were overpowering when she saw Rashmi standing at the gate of their house as they just reached at their place .

Sidharth looked at rashmi and then at shehnaz .

Shehnaz took the reports in her hand and made her way towards the house .

"Tu jaake baat karle "she said sadly and moved from there .

He didn't wanted to talk with Rashmi as she always disrespected shehnaz and she was hurt because of the filthy words spoken by her .

Also she commented on her character which made his blood boil .

"Sidharth can we talk " she said looking at him and he hummed .

" See i am really sorry for whatever I said and did in the past but i promise ....i will never do it back again .....mai wapas se woh hi Rashmi ban jaungi ....hum apni aage ki zindagi continue karenge ....and mai uss bache ko utna hi pyaar dungi jaise ki voh mera apna ho .....pls let's get back " she said holding his hands and he looked up at her .

" I am sorry but mai ....wapas se koi galti nhi karna chahta .....last time keh rh ahu ki pls don't bulge into mine or shehnaz's lives .....and the baby is OURS...and nobody else's "he said moving inside his house slamming the door and rashmi hitted her foot on the floor.

He went inside and saw and saw shehnaz sitting in the sofa looking at her reports .

She heard  rashmi's side of the conversation and left as she assumed what hus reply would be .

She shrugged her thoughts and then and there promised herself that she will just love her child and live the rest of the life with it .

He came and sat on her level and held her hand .

"Daadi ko miss kr rhi hai " he asked and she nodded as she was looking at her daadi's picture side by side as she was telling her about her feelings for the child and him .

" Aankhein band kar " he said and she nodded in no but he fakely glared her and she nodded .

He smiled and got up looking at her closing her eyes and brought something from the kitchen and placed it in format of her .

" Pinni " she said looking at the plate as it was that authentic pinni her daadi made for her.

"Mom ne bataya ki it's good for immunity ...and tere bhi favourite hai ...khaa " he said and she took a pinni and he also took one and did cheers with it and she ate it quickly .

"Bohot swaad hai yaar bilkul daadi jaisa"she said relishing the bite and he looked at her with a smile .

Tere dadiji ko hi sirf unki mummy pinni banake deyi thi par voh mere liye chupke se bachalete the

Her daadi's word reminsced in her mind and she smiled happily looking at him eating and he looked tooo cuteee !!!

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨