HUMDARD ✨

Shona meri Shona Shona
Shona ho ho ho

The song played as they were driving back to their home .

She has stopped crying but the poisoning words were still ringing in her mind .

She was being character assassinated for no reason .
It was her life .

She felt love for him when he took her stand to shut  their mouths up but somewhere felt hurt that he also had to listen to shut for no reason because of her .

They reached there place and opened the door for her and she stood up .

He could see how shaken she was by the encounter so he picked her up in his arms and moved inside their house and she to didnt stop him .

He placed the food packets and report on the living room table and sat on the sofa with her on his lap .

He locked his hands around her and she started sobbing against his chest and covered her face with her palms ..

"Tu unn gandi ki baaton pe mat roh ....unka naam likhte hai chair pe ...aur tod daalte hai sali Chair ko ...kya bolti hai " he said and she nodded in no .

" Acha fir mai unhe yaha uthake leke aata hu ....rassi se baandke ....fir tu maarna joote beer can sabkuch barbar se " he said and she again nodded in no and he wiped her tears as he was feeling painfull looking at her crying .

" Kyu roh rhi hai meri jaan ...kissi ke bolne se itna affect mat ho ....koi bura bolke gya uska bhul.ja ....maine kya hero type banke unka daant lagayi woh tujhe acha nhi laga ...unn nallo ke baare mei soch rhi hai " he said and she cupped his face and he widen his eyes on her moves .

She kissed his eyes , nose and forehead several times and kept on wimpering.

She wanted to kiss his lips but that awkward barrier was coming between them once again which he broke by holding her tightly and pecking her lips for a few seconds .

They felt blissfully after his move was made as they wanted the person to initiate it .

He took her hands in his and kissed her palms and her knuckles .

" Sorry " he mumbled and she looked at him .

Isko firse yeh karke bura laga ?

She was about to overthink on this when he hugged tightly and she carresed his hairs and he rubbed her back .

They both needed someone when they were vulnerable and they were each other's solace .

Few moments were spent like this and then heade her go up and change her clothes and get fresh .

He was happy on what he did and wanted to slap himself for doing this again without her permission.

"Idiot gadha ...gawaar ...yaar kyu kiya aise firse "he thought .

"Aaj firse voh hi hua ...regret hua usse " she thought and came down .

He had switched the lights off of the living room and she feared a bit .

"Sidharthhhhhh " she said and he came towards her and looked at her who didn't change her clothes .

" Kya hua ...kapde kyu nhi badle " he asked

" Umm voh mere sone Wale kapde saare dhone mei hai ...."she said nervously .

"Toh mere pehen leti gadhi "he said holding he dhand taking her up .

He opened his closet and gave he rhis grey shirts and blue tshirt .

" Joh bhi chaiye jo vih lelia kr bina puche ...sab tera hi hai " he said cupping her face and she nodded and felt happy .

He left the room and she changed her clothes and came down to see a movie setup in the living room.

"Movie date pe chlegi meri princess " he said and she nodded with a smile .

She looked at the bean bag and told him to sit their and he agreed happily .

She opened his legs which he had closed to amde space for her and she sat on his lap and kept her head on his chest and kept he thand on his heart which was beating for her .

He locked his hand around her waist preventing her not fall and kept one hand on his heart and entangled their fingers .

They were watching a cartoon movie and laughing on the silly jokes of the cartoon and they laughed the loudest when someone was being hitten .

Sidharth was engrossed in the movie when he heard snoring sound coming from her who was sleeping with a open mouth and he chuckled and closed her mouth and covered both of them with the blanket properly.

He hugged her more tightly which made her snuggle more into him and he carresed her hairs and slept hugging her .

While the tv was in and the cartoons watches the other cartoons sleeping peacefully.

__________________________________________________________________________________
"Sandrelllaaaaa " shehnaz screamed coming in front of him who was sitting on the sofa doing something on his laptop and looked at her who was wearing a big blue gown actually looking like a cindrella ,His cindrella .

"Ganda hojayega baby ..lag jayegi " he said as she laid over him .

"Gown ki feeling to lene de " she said and hid her face in his neck making him hold her .

"Dekh baby bada horha hai mera puttu "she said giving the two finger wala kiss on her belly .

"Yeh kaisi kiss thi " he looked at her getting up .

"Cute cute wali " she said and went from there  running and he smiled that finally she was opening up with him .

He thanked rashmi and Arjun In his kind kyuki unki wajah se kuch toh acha hua .

She was becoming vocal and was expressing herself infront of him .

She wore his clothes , played with his hairs , watched movie with him while sitting and snuggling with him and much more which made them both feel blissfull .

They were daily talking to their baby while looking at her belly but sidharth still didn't touch it on his own and kept on talking with a distance .

"Umm sidharthhhh "shehnaz said to sidharth who was laying beside her .

"Ek baat bolu toh gusaa toh nhi karega pls " she said and he raised his brows .

"Pehle bol gussa nhi karega " she said cutely and he nodded .

"Mai tujhe hug karke solu thodi der please mujhe darr lagrha hai " she said and he smiled and opened his arms for her to come and cuddle with him and she happily came and hugged him and settled her head on his chest and he held her from her waist and both felt happy .

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨