ZAROORI NAI ✨

They had their amazing lunch and sidharth made a very special palce in their hearts .

Though they were fighting but still shehnaz was happy that he was spending time with her loved ones .

"Agli baar ghar pe milenge..."karan said bidding sidharth bye as they had to leave and Ginny wanted to go as she had fun spending time with her hottie who was helping her irritate shehnaz more .

Karan and tejaswi were observing both of them and liked sidharth's company .

Ginny and sidharth had started calling each other as boyfriend and girlfriend which irritated shehnaz more .

" tu ghar leja isko saath ek kaam kar " shehnaz said as she was fed up and all of the laughed .

" Tum meri family waale ho usko attention do par mujhe zyada do " she thought but didn't say it .

They were busy talking when shehnaz sat in the car without saying anything and they could see how JEALOUS she was .

"Laadli hai na sabki isliye Aisa attitude hai ....daadi upar se dekh rhi hongi na toh galliyan de rhi hongi hume " Ginny said looking at shehnaz .

Sidharth smiled heating that and they bid bye to each other and sidharth went inside the car and drove back to their place .
The whole way shehnaz pretended as she was alone in the car and didn't even shared a word with sidharth .

"Kuch bol " he said and she didn't replied .

" Mai karan se baat kar chuki hu aur mai next week unke waha shift ho rhi hu " she said and he looked at her .

"Ab zyada nhi ho rha " he said

"Tera zyada nhi horha ...sabke saath " she said and he could sense her grumpy mood .

"Shehnaz yaar "he said as she got out fo the car as soon as they reached.

"Pehle iss Vishal ko phone karta hu mai "he said and took his phone out of his pocket and dialled Vishal .

"Hello " Vishal said and sidharth changed his voice a bit .

" Hello vishal hai" he said and Vishal answered "yes who's this " .

"Tera baap " sidharth said Vishal looked at the number .

" Hai ..."Vishal said as it was a unknown number .

"Tera baap bol rha hu mai ..." He said and Vishal got hinted and didn't speak .

" Ha toh sun .....voh ladki hai na shehnaz .....uss se door rehne ka ......samjhaaa" sidharth said in his mumbaiya tone .

"Ladki ka chakkar sidharth bhaiya ladki ka chakkar "Vishal said laughing and sidharth understood ki voh pakda gya .

" Uske bhai ne bola uski take care karne ke liye isliye maine bola tujhe ...thoda dur reh uss se ...."sidharth made a kame excuse but in a threatening voice .

" Meri toh Achi dost hai voh ....mujhe achi bhi lagti hai " he said and sidharth got alerted .

" Matlab tu nhi sudhrega ...saale mai teri madhurima ko phone karke bolunga ab " sidharth said.

"Ha sidharth kya .....Bhai awaaz nhi arhi" Vishal said and hanged the call .

Sidharth shook his head and got out of the car and went inside his house .

"Hi baby " Rashmi said opening the door for him and today she was in a different avatar .

She was wearing white coloured one piece and her hairs were properly curled and she had a spatula in her hand .

"Hi " he said coming inside keeping his bag .

" I am sorry " she apologized once again and held his hands .

" I know ki mai bohot hi zyada irritating hu aur baat baat pe rone lag jaati hu kyuki I can't lose you ....you don't know but you are the perfect person ....and the most important person of my life ...pls forgive me one last time ..."she said holding hid hand and biting her lip as she was crying .

" Don't cry .....it's okay "he said wiping her tears and shehnaz was watching this scene from her room .

She was happy but her heart was piercing seeing them so close .
She knew that she had a different feeling for sidharth buy couldn't name it .
Both of them called it "attachment " as he was already committed to someone and had no feelings for sana .

"Thank you " she said and hugged him and he also wrapped his hands around her .

He looked at shehnaz who was looking at them with a smile and she quickly went as he saw her .

Shehnaz he already loves someone else you can't fall for him .

Par yeh toh meri daadi ki kahaani wala ladka hai na .

She thought and tears rolled down her eyes and she remembered her daadi's story .

"Joh teri life vich ayega na .....oh tenu sabto upar rakhega .....tenu tang te bohot zyada karega fir manane ke liye paapad bhi belega .....tere aas paas koi bhi ayega na ...uski taange tod dega "

"Daadi voh mujhe pyaar karega ??"

"Sabse zyada .....par thode time baad kissi aur ko "

"Hain daadi kyu "

"Tuhaadi kudi nu zyada karega naa "

"Dadddiiiiiii"

She looked at the scene again and hide behind the wall and wiped her tears and locked her room .

"Kissi ka already bana rishta todna galat hoga ....aur waise bhi ....voh usse hi pyaar karta hai ...."she thought and started to pack her stuff .

"Bus ab sirf kaam pe focus karna hai ...koi faltu pyaar pyar ki baaton ke baare mei nhi sochna ....daadi ko proud karna hai " she thought and laid down on her bed hugging her daadi's photo close to her heart .

Outside her room both were having their dinner talking while holding hands .

She was caressing his hands and her phone buzzed which she ignored and again it buzzed and soon a phone call rang .

It made sidharth suspicious but he shrugged it .

"Mai aati hu " Rashmi said and excused herself .

He suddenly remembered that shehnaz is upset with him as they've fought .

"Sidharth baby I really need to leave ...arti is not feeling well "Rashmi said and he nodded with a smile .

"Thank you for being so understanding "
She said kissing his cheek and he closed his eyes .

"Jao iss se pehle I stop you " he said and she left chuckling .

He took a plate and went in shehnaz's room to see her hiding her face in the pillow and muffling sounds were coming .

He held her hand and threw the pillow away .
He saw her face which was red and eyes were swollen .

" Ja bahar " she said in a cracking voice closing her eyes .

"Nhi jaunga " he said and held her hand and she started to hit him with hands while crying and he held her hands and made her sit on his lap .

"Kyu roh rhi hai faltu mei ...i am sorry ..."he said looking at her face .

She understood that he thought that she's crying because they have fought .

He didn't knew she's crying because he is someone else's.

"Nhi mai daadi ko miss kar rhi hu " she lied and kissed her cheeks and she so wanted to push him but couldn't .

Dil milne zaroori hunde dholna ve ,
Mohabaat mile ya na mile Zaroori nai
__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨