LAGNE PE DUNIYA CHALTI HAI ✨

They were in their bedroom when sidharth came and laid on the mattress kept on the floor .

"Tu upar aake so sakta hai ...aisi koi problem nhi hai " she said looking at him as the place was uncomfortable.

"Nhi ...bus isliye aya hu ki agar tujhe raat ko chaiye ho toh mai uthke help kardu ...kuch bhi ho batadio "he said giving a straight answer and laid his back towards her .

She stepped down the bed and laid in the tiny space over the mattress .

"Lag jayegi meri jaan " he said as her head was about to hit the bed's corner but he quickly pulled her close and covered her head with his hand .

They were very close after the night they marked each 9yjer as there and there breaths were falling on each others faces .

He didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable by his touch or any move so he shifted a bit maintaining gap with her .

And she felt weird because they night he didn't leave her for a second and was coming to her face , plating kisses to her face calming her down .

She felt bad on him pushing her of in a way !

Maybe he never felt for and this de her sure .

The silence was increasing and both the minds were racing as one dimag wanted to uncomfort the other and the other was feeling bad being rejected .

"Umm ...voh ...mai ......mai bhi neeche so jaungi ab agar tu upar aake dhang se nhi soyega "she stated the actual reason of her coming down .

He knew how ziddi she was so he agreed and laid on the other side of the bed making her smile .

He kept a small teddy in between them and kissed the teddy's cheeks.

"Soja meri princess ...soja ..."he said hugging the teddy and shehnaz was looking at his baby antics .

"Yeh kya hai "she said and he smiled like a baby.

"Yeh meri princess " he said and she wanted to laugh on his antics but controlled it .

"Itna sure kaise hai ki ladki hi hogi ...agar ladka hua toh pyaar nhi karega " she asked laying down and they were actually chitchatting like couples .

" I want a girl first ....mujhe apni princess chaiye jiske mai nakhre utha pau ..and ladka hoga toh bhi I'll be equally happy ...usse gaaliya dena sikhaunga " he said making her laugh .

"To iske baad kya karega " she asked and he looked at her .

" Bus apne bache aur mom ke saath life spend karunga .."he answered sadly as he wanted to live the rest of his life with her but they were together for only 6 months .

"Shaadi ??" She asked

"Tu karegi "he asked back diplomatically.

"Patanhi ..."she answered covering herself with the quilt and that told him that she's sleepy so he switched off the lights and hugged the teddy and slept .

__________________________________________________________________________________
Shehnaz's sleep was broken by sidharth's voice and she looked at him .

"Yeh kya horha hai ..." She said as he was looking at the diaper packets .

"Yaar mujhe ab yaad aya ki mujhe diaper nhi lagaane aate ...tujhe aate hai ..pls sidkhaade " he said Nd she shook her head and got up and came towards him .

She showed him how to make a baby wear the diaper and he hugged the teddy as if he was hugging his child .

"Yeh kitni der tak chalega "she said and she didn't wanted to stop him as he was looking very cute to her .

" Bus princess ko sulaake mai bhi sorha hu " he said and she glared him .

"Dono baap beti sojau warna nehar ch sitt du " she said and sidharth didn't understand what she spoke but the deadly tone wz enough to tell him to quickly sleep and stop this .

He looked at her angelic face which looked so beautiful and then his eyes went down at her lips which he didn't get enough of that night .

Then at her neck where he left several bites to the tell the world that she is his .

Love was too hard for both of them as they both were betrayed by their lives and now are trapped in the same situation where they can't express their love for each other kyuki inke lagne pe inki duniya chal rhi hai .

Sidharth promised himself to make shehnaz feel happiest in these six months because she will leave after this and maybe they will never meet .

He was scared of touching her as he didn't wanted her to feel ashamed of her self and think that he is just using her or showing sympathy .

He was craving for her too be that old chirpy shehnaz and she herself wanted him to be the old sidharth who was vocal and enough for her .

But this sidharth is fulfilling his duty as he has made her pregnant and shehnaz is trying to maintain distance with him .

The miscommunication and their over thinking is making them feel suffocated .

They need to talk about that fateful night !

Both of them did it on purpose , they both could've stopped it if they wanted but they didn't do it because it was required .

When she woke up that morning,she was happy and felt completed as she had given her dignity in the right hands where she trusted the person completely .

She kissed his face numerous times as she woke up and got up covering her self and looked at his sleepy cute face who had become a beast at night .

She shook her head at his antics the way he was acting like a baby who was sad as if someone snatched his toy from him.

Her mind stated overthinking when the thought of rashmi and sidharth came in her mind .

" Joh bhi hua voh peeke hua aur kya pata voh uthke mujhpe ehsaan karke mujhe date karle but phir bhi Rashmi se pyaar kare aur meri wajah se dono alag alag rahe ....... sidharth bohot pyara hai voh kabhi kissi ko hurt nhi karega par uske saath mujhe bura nhi karna chaiye ...mujhe aise act karna chaiye jaise ki yeh sab kuch mujhe matter nhi karta ...kyuki obviously voh mera nhi hai ....yeh usne apni khushi se nhi kiya "

All the negative thoughts had empowered her and she got up and took a bath while crying and came out and wore full sleeves clothes as she was feeling bad that she could be the reason of him and rashmi getting seperated .

She was standing infront of the window blaming herself for everything when he woke up and he felt happy on whatever he did and imagined his whole life with her in a minute .

What she gave him purity , as he was her first and she trusted him thight they were just freinds !

He got up and tried to talk to her casually as he thought that he will propose her quite grandly but her statements made him shocked and he felt ashamed of himself that he hurted her alot .

More than that idiot Arjun .
He wanted to tell her how much he loved her but he thought that she was already broken by Arjun and now he had added the fuel to the fire and she had no place to love .

Inke lagne pe inki duniya kyu chalti hai ...amaaaa!!

__________________________________________________________________________________
#SIDNAAZ✨