✦Chapter¹²✦

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

The blonde girl was slumping on the sofa while staring at the ceiling, trying to find a way to solve her "tiny neighbour's clothes" problem. After an hour of brainstorming, an idea clicked in her head.

'If I let Jungkook wear them again and turn back to his human form, the clothes will be back to it's original sizes!"

She quickly sat straight on the sofa and threw her hands in the air as she smiled widely for coming up with this solution. Then she thought about it throughly.

'Wait, wouldn't that mean he has to get naked as a human first?'

She shakes her head.

"Oh, come on!" She grunted in annoyance and again let her head fall on the sofa.

Krk!

A deafening sound of crunching on something followed by another sound, she frowned and looked at her side. There he was, her bunny munching on some juicy carrots that she had given to him without a worry, while she was getting annoyed by the lack of any less inappropriate solutions to her tiny problem.

She stared at him and felt her gaze on him. The furry guy stopped chewing and looked at her with his big black eyes. He gulped down the rest of the carrot that he still had in his mouth. He carefully took another bite at the carrot and ever so slowly started to chew on it. he was afraid that if he chewed too loudly, he would get scolded by her again.

Lisa's narrowed eyes turn to its normal size, and she let out a sigh.

She looked at the tiny clothes resting on the tea table.

"Oh, forget it! I will think about this matter later."

She thought as she had enough of thinking and she wanted to rest her mind and body.

She looked at her bunny again and he had already finished eating the carrot, now he was busy licking his hands and using them to rub his face clean.

After he was done cleaning himself, he crunched his nose and his whiskers sways. Jungkook saw Lisa looking at him again, he decides to hop closer to her and jumped on her lap.

Lisa momentarily froze, but she regained her composure and looked down at the bunny. He was curled up comfortably on top of her thighs with his eyes closed.

'aish Kookie...'

She was about to touch him when a thought occurred in her head.

'Wait, if he was a human all along, wouldn't that mean a man literally saw her naked many times...'

She thoughts and widens her eyes in horror.

When the bunny felt his owner body getting tensed, he opened his eyes and looked up at her. Lisa, who was looking straight at the wall, didn't notice him looking at her.