"Monami! Niche aao jaldi"(Deepak called her)

Karan broke the hug and look at her: ye kon hai jaan?

Monu: mere papa beta deepak

Karan (with smile): Come fast...I am waiting for you and kissed her forehead....

BTW, I forgot to tell you...and come closer to her and kissed her earlobes...

You are looking dam hot and sexy in this towel....me and my wolf so wanted to Marked you as Mine...

But I have to wait...I will do that in my room....and peck her lips and left with wide smile....

Here Monami blushed hard....her cheeks are red and warm....She is very happy after knowing that her mate is alive...

Yes her wolf also agreed with Karan's wolf....Yes they are Mates...!!

She is happy that finally, she can also have a family which love her a lot...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Monami comes to living room and shocked to see Sheena and karan are sitting with each other....Sheena's one hand on his shoulder....

Monami gritted her teeths but control his anger...., Karan noticed this and Smriked....he is happy that Monami accept him as hers...!!

Sooraj shergill(Karan's father): ye ladki kon hai....

Deepak: ek unlucky ladki...jo paida hote hi apni maa ko kha gayi...

Lone of tears escaped from monu's eyes...

Varun: yes she is Slut....Karan listen this and angered rushes in his spines....

He choked varun hardly...all are shocked to see the scenario...

Sooraj: Karan relax...

Karam shouted with angered: No dad...How dare he calls about that?

Sheena: Karan baby yr sach hai....

Karan give her death glare...

Deepak: Karan ye tum kya kar rahe ho isse ladki ke liye...

Karan: wohi jo aapko karna chahiye tha aapki beti ke liye....

Aneech(varun and sheena's dad): Karan leave my children's.....aur tumko iss slut k saath dene ki koi jarurot nahin....

Karan shouted: shut up...warna tumko bhi yehi zinda gaadha dunga...

"Karan, please chod do warna wo log maar jayege"(he heard her soft voice....nd leave them....

Karan turned towards Deepak with anger in his eyes....Deepak too give him death glare....

Karan: aapko sharm nahi aati hai, kaise baap hai, aapki beti ki sab bezaati karte hai aur aap sab sunte hain

Deepak: because I hate her a lot...aur tu hote kon ho mujhe gayaan dene wale(while glaring him)

Karan: because she is My Mate....She is only mine...

All gasped after hearing this news....

Sheena: you mistaken baby...You are only mine...

Monu shouted: shut up....you bitch!! Don't u dare say anything...!!

Varun: bohot jubaan aa gayi hai tujhme...

Monu: Haan all thanks to karan and she hold his hand....he give her a Smile...

"Papa...I love u a lot....Par aap maane ko tyaar hi nahi hai ki Maine apni mumma ko nahi maara hai"(while crying)

Karan hold her tightly and kissed her forehead....

Deepak: Shut up!!

Karan: you just shut up....Me monami ko yeha se lekar jaa rha hu...aur aapne rokne ki koshish bhi ki na to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga....(while giving death glare to deepak)

Deepak: kahi nahi jayegi ye naukrani yehi rahegi.....

Karan shouted: jayegi...because She is My Mate....Karan's Shergill Soulmate....I have full rights  on her....

"And u are good for nothing her father....who really didn't care about her daughter"....

Karan comes to monami and peck her lips in  front of everyone...

Sooraj palmed his face...he knows his Son is very possessive for his things....

Monu blushed hard...because of peck

Karan: Monami, go and pack ur stuff....we are leaving today only....and kissed her forehead...

Monami left...

Karan immediately hugged his father tightly...he hug him too back...!!

Karan: Papa, I am so happy...finally I found her...

Sooraj smiles: I am happy to for my son....should I inform ur mom...

Karan(with wide smile): No, I will give her Surprise...!!

"Me monu ke paas jaata bhi, maybe she needs my help" and left from there....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Posted two new stories of Moran...Do check it out in my account...!!
1) Deadly Case
2) Hate or Love OS

Thank you..!!
Stay tuned for next part...!!
Do tell me in the comment section about new storyline...

Till then

Bye byeee!!!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Moran Short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें