I wanted to take my time. I left open-mouthed kisses down her navel, around her abdomen, kissed and licked every stretch mark, and then kissed over her scar.

I took my time there, kissing all over it, loving the feel of my wife trembling and shaking as she whimpered and moaned my name.

"Such soft skin. Such a beautiful body. So fucking sexy and pretty."

I climbed back up and began kissing her arms, her biceps, and down her forearm. I reached for her hand one by one and kissed every finger, every knuckle, before leaving an open-mouthed kiss on the palm of her hand.

I untied the band of her sweats and looked up to gauge her reaction. She nodded and lifted her hips off the bed so I could pull them down her legs. Once they were off, I trailed my fingers up and down her legs but kept my eyes on her.

Her pretty lips were parted adorably, and I could see the sexiest flush decorate her chest and neck as well as her cheeks. Her eyes were darker, full of desperate lust and need, and I knew mine mirrored.

"I want to put you in my heart so you can live there forever. I never want anyone to ever hurt you, reach you, or even look at you." I voiced out my thoughts.

She sat up and got on her knees to crawl to me. Once she reached me, her shaky fingers began to unbutton my shirt. Once she reached the last button, she moved her hands to my shoulders and shrugged my shirt off.

Her hands glided up and down my chest apprehensively, but my cock didn't care. It twitched and jerked in my pants as it cried out for her to touch him.

She pressed her lips to the middle of my chest, and I felt her hands rest on my belt buckle, but she didn't make any attempt to take it off.

Gentle. I reminded myself.

She kissed all over my chest, soft, wet kisses, and made that kissing sound that I suddenly loved to hear. She kissed over the tattoo I got for her a few times, then returned to where her name was. She traced it with her tongue before kissing it.

I felt every touch, every lick, every breath of her mouth on my skin. I felt her hands crawl up my back, and she placed them there as she left pouty kisses down, down, until she was flat on the bed and kissing over the tent in my pants.

I gently cupped the back of her head and placed my thumb into her mouth as I reeled her back up. I bent down and captured her lips, kissing the life out of her, before setting her back down on the bed.

"I feel like an animal," I whispered against her lips. "I want to mark you with my spit, blood, and cum. I want everyone to know you're claimed, owned, and belong to me."

My fingers danced over her stomach, and I traced the band of her panties before slipping my hand in. I traced her slit with my finger, and my body shook with a groan.

"Dios llévame. You're so fucking wet. My wife's dripping down her ass." I said in awe as I let my finger trace down.

(Translation: God take me.)

Before she could respond, I was inching down her body to taste her. I spread her legs further apart, and instead of taking them off or ripping them, I moved them to the side and licked her from bottom to top. Her entire body reacted and tensed up.

"Easy, mi sol. Your husband wants a taste."

I gave her another lick, my eyes rolling to the back of my head from how sweet she tasted.

"You want him to taste you, don't you, baby?" I asked and heard her moan out a yes.

I groaned, my hands gripping her thighs as I placed them over my shoulder to get a better angle. I kept licking her, sucking lightly on her clit, and my tongue slithered in and out between silky and heavenly folds while the goddess beneath me cried out in pleasure.