Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣

3 months later
Atlanta, Georgia
Alayla POV

It's been some months now and I'm now 8 months pregnant now I really can't wait to meet my daughter  I'm literally done with everything since we already had the baby shower well I did because like 2 months ago King ass got locked up on some gun chargers, and we don't know when he getting out I mean he do call, and check up on me and babygirl and he has his mama to come, but I literally just want him to be here.
He has court in the morning so hopefully they let him out on a ankle monitor or something, but we really hoping they drop the chargers, because I'm due next month and ik he really want to be there we also grow closer in this last 3 months even while he has been in jail we finally came up with her name it's was hard because both of us had good ideas, but anyway right now I just in my room folding my baby clothes that I just washed then I got a called from the prison.

You have a collect call from: Keyshaun Gibson

Me: Hello I said smiling like he can see me.
King: Hey baby girl how you and my baby doing he asked?
Me: She okay doctor said she is getting lower and that I am already 1 in a half cm so that exciting I said
King: that's good hopeful the judge let me out this bitch tomorrow I might be put on house arrest so I still got to figure that shit out.
Me: What you trying to figure out king I mean you got your own house that ain't the probably so what is it!
King: how I'm gone be around you and help you with the baby & I'm on house arrest my ass gone have to call every time I want to leave after dark.
Me: okay King maybe I'll just come stay with you until the baby come then I'll go back home if what you really mean that you don't want to miss my water break or nothing I mean it's up to you.

Bill collecter lady : you got 5 minutes

King: If you okay with staying with me ma'am I ain't gone pressure you but yeah you already know I don't want miss nothing else specially after I missed the baby shower I want baby girl to know daddy here.

Me: aww we just gone do that then I guess I'm gone let you go so the phone want hang up, but I love you & I'll see you tomorrow baby daddy.

King: Love you too ma and don't think I ain't noticed you calling me king what I told you about that shit but see you later and make sure you get some rest baby girl.

Called ended

After the call ended I walked down the hall to my bedroom oh I forgot to tell y'all I moved into a bigger neighborhood very private and everything.

Anyway I took off my robe leaving me panties and my shorts bra as I got under the cover getting on Netflix goimg to my show outer banks until I get real sleepy and tired.

Next day

It's like 11:30 and we in the court room waiting on the judge to call King up to see what's going to happen.