Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣

Alayla POV
Still at my parents house

So tomorrow me and Monique going stopping for our granddaughter you want to come with us my mama asked?

Nall me, Asia,& Deja having a girls days it's been a while since we all been so busy with our own lives.

I look down at my phone and seen KeyShaun texting me.

Who blowing you up my mama said as she put the bowl of gumbo in front of me

KeyShaun he getting on my nerves already and the baby ain't even here yet. 

I been talking to Monique and she said KeyShaun been talking to her about how much he want to be with you I think y'all should talk about it inside of y'all trying to rush.

Mama I don't think I need a man in my life at the moment I just want to focus on Baby A arrival and me becoming a new mom beside you and dad know how my last relationship ended I don't want that to happen again specially if I'm bring a life into the word.

Mom this gumbo good I said as I started cracking my crabs.

You know I know how to do it like them Louisiana people she said then started twerking a little she stop when my dad walked in the door.

Hey my daughter in law KeyShaun dads Keyvon said

I'm gone hurt KeyShaun he got you calling my your daughter in law and he know I don't like him like that I said rolling my eyes.

That's just the pregnancy talking he said.

Bye ma, bye dad I love y'all I said as I hugged them.

Derrick go walk our daughter to her car and her out her pot of gumbo on the floor of her car so she want drop it she said to my daddy as we walked outside.

30 minutes later

I pulled up to my penthouse  and I seen KeyShaun car parked next to my parking spot this nigga really showed up to my house like what the hell is wrong with him.

I took my seat belt off soon I got out the car this nigga got out off his car.

Really you really been sitting here I said laughing at him.

You think shit funny i'm trying to see who pose to be spending a not is they in the car he said going to my car.

No but you can get my pot of food out the front and bring it to my house for I said as I started to the door so I can get in the elevator.

You always eating my baby gone be fat because all you do is eat.

I mugged her KeyShaun shut up because I don't even carry big look at my stomach I look like I'm 3 months pregnant and I'm 5 months about to be 6 i said as I pushed the button in the elevator to get to my Penthouse.

Once I got all the way in the house and put my stuff down then i went in my closet to get my silky pink 2 piece sleep clothes and my pink bear sleepers because me and the girls about to have a girl night so KeyShaun ass gone have to leave.

I went and took me a shower after 30 minutes I got out once I got out I did what I had to do in the bathroom then I walked out back in the living room and seen KeyShaun as sitting on the couch still.

Why you ain't gone I just told you that i got company coming over I said standing in front of him blocking him from the tv.

I'm trying to see what nigga you got coming over and why you got this little shit on. He said pulling on my shorts

Because I want to and I'm at home still not answering why the hell you in my house still.

I ain't going no were  he said soon he said that I heard a knock on the door and i went to go open the door aand KeyShaun was right behind me.

I opened the door and Asia & Shy walked in once they walked in he said really.

Bye KeyShaun we about to have a girls night I said as I opened for him to walk out and he grabbed my waisted can I get a hug first damn I gave him a hug and he grabbed my chin giving me a kiss on my lips I kissed back them I pulled away.

Bye KeyShaun I said then he started smiling walking to the elevator.

Once he left I went back up stairs were everybody else was and we enjoyed the rest of our night.

This chapter short I just wanted to update .....