Chapter 8️⃣

King POV
20 minutes later

I see a black Nissan pull up then I saw my baby mama get out about time I'm hungry asf.

Damn that your baby mama her and her friends bad ASF Dre said licking his lips

Mane chill out that's all mines right there I said pointing to my baby mama as she walked up the stairs

My bad bro, he said

Here keyShaun IDK why you ain't get your own food she said giving me Raising canes.

Thank you, babymama I said eating a fry until fat ass gone say gimmie some King.

Mane hell nall yeah ass just had McDonald's like 20 minutes ago, I said mugging him

My bad y'all I said sitting my food down this my baby mama Alayla her cousin Asia and her long head ass best friend Deja.

Fuck you king yk I don't like you she said mugging me

I don't want to fuck you, that's what I got my babymama for I said pulling her between my legs and wrapping my arms around her.

Nall this was a one-time thing you know I can't stand you she said mugging me.

Mane watch when you have our baby I'm gone be all in them guts I said biting my chicken tender.

Mane we want to avoid hearing that shit quan said coming on the pouch, and we all did our little man handshake we got.

Wassup ladies he said once he sat down.

I don't mean to sound like a rapist out nothing, but all yall bad asf he said to them.

Thank you they all said, and I hit Layla thigh.

KeyShaun ouch that hurt what the fuck you hit me for, she said rubbing her thigh.

So Deja you don't know a nigga now, quan said to her.

Don't start Ja'Quan she said looking at him and fat started laughing

Damn Quan she just bitched you out fat said laughing

Where Dre ass go he was just right there but I looked and seen Asia was gone, so they must be together.

Babymama come ride with me right quick I said unwrapping my arms from around her.

Where we going KeyShaun she said looking at me.

Man, if you and that belly doesn't come on here I just want you to ride with me.

Once we got in the car, she put her seat belt on, and I drove off.

You friends seem cool she said looking at me

Yeah, they my best friends between them and my parents they all I have I said.

They all you used to have now you got me and they baby your best friends and your parents because even though we are not together I'm still the mother of your child and I will always be there for you no matter what you say or how you try to push me back she said looking at me as we stopped at the red light.

Thank you, Alayla I never had a woman other than my mama tell me that I said looking at her then I started rubbing her belly ass the light turnt green.

Later that night,
Alayla POV

Deja them gone, kill me for leaving them I said as I made it in front of my penthouse.

I think they are good they were to busy with my boys to be worrying about us, he said as we sat in the car.

I had fun today baby daddy now I need to go bath and go to bed I said getting ready to get out the car.

Can I at least get a hug before you go? He said?

I turn this way and gave him a hug then we pulled a part and looked into each other eyes I saw a spark look in his eyes them our lips touched as we added tongue I pulled away.

KeyShaun no we not about to do this you got a girl at home, and I'm not a home wrecker.

So, what, we only kiss, I can't kiss on my baby mama he said looking at me

Not why you got a girl, goodnight KeyShaun I said getting out the car.

He waited until I got in the lobby and then pulled off as I took the elevator to my house.

I walked in the house and didn't see Asia on the couch which surprised me, but I went upstairs and got in the tub and started to think about what just happened I decided to push it to the back of my mind and I looked at my belly and started smiling I can't wait to be a mommy I hope it's a girl.

1 hour later

I got out the tub and I put on my pink silk short set sleeping Pj and got in the bed, I checked my phone and seen I had a message from KeyShaun.

Babydaddy🤍🤦🏽‍♀️: sorry if I made you feel weird out wrong about that happened I just want you to know that I am so thankful for you and my baby and what you said to me earlier really made me think about it hard so thank you.

Me: It's alright baby daddy, and I'm thankful for you to because without you, I wouldn't have my little blessing inside me. Goodnight baby daddy.

Babydaddy🤍🤦🏽‍♀️: Goodnight Babymama 😍

Text ended

After texting him, I put my phone down, and I went to Netflix and started watching all American

Author note: if you know you know All American is a good ass show and that damn Spencer aka Daniel and Darnell is fine asf😩😩 baby I will ride they face like a roller coaster, but anyway back to the story 😂😂

Next morning

I woke up and seen Deja in my bed, she must have came over here in the middle of the night while I was sleep.

I walked downstairs and thought I was gone smell breakfast, but I didn't I would call KeyShaun but he went to the trap I already know he is I walked upstairs into Asia room she was knocked out to.

So, I decided to go cook me something to eat just know when they come down here I'm gone have an attitude because I wanted to avoid cooking breakfast I pose to been cooked dinner I was gone make big enchiladas, but I'm cooking now, so I will not be cooking later. They gone starve later because I'm about to the store and get some seafood for my mama to make for me, I don't eat everybody see food just Juicy crabs and my mama.

1 hour later

I just got done eating and I saw Asia and Deja coming downstairs.

Damn what time is it, Asia said sound like she had a hangover.

IDK but ik you pose to been cooked breakfast today, but you didn't, so I cooked so that mean y'all better find y'all something to eat for later because I am not cooking I said walking out the door heading to Sam's club then my mama house.