2

Today I been doing interviews for the assistant position. I been in desperate need of one since my last assistant quit due to her having a kid. I sent many gifts for her and the baby. So far I've only seen about the people and to be honest I wasn't impressed. I hate turning people down for jobs but I need someone who can handle the pressure.

My receptionist let the next person in and I was appalled by the outfit she chose to wear to an interview. When you are being interviewed you have to look professional, especially in the corporate world. She has on a mini plaid skirt with a bucket hat and a crop top. This is not the club. Hopefully what she says isn't as tacky as her outfit.

"Hi I'm Mr. Brewster." I reach my hand to shake her

"I'm raven but you can call me ravie if you nasty." She bounced her breast and shook my hand.

I mentally face palmed myself because I can see that this will go bad.

"So do you have any work experience or experience as an assistant?"

"Not as an assistant but I was a stripper. You wanna see some of my moves? I was always bringing in the skrilla."

"That won't be necessary ma'am."

"Nah it's cool. Imma show it to you anyway." She got out of the chair and walked over to me and started dancing. This is the type of ignant shit I be talking about. I should've done better hitting one of the other candidates before her.

"Ma'am you can stop. I think we are done with this interview." I said frustrated

"No please give me another chance. I need a job desperately. I can't be broke. This job is important to me."

"You should've thought about that before doing all of this. I've never in my life seen someone more unprofessional than you." I said getting more aggravated with her presence

I escorted her out and I could see the nasty look my receptionist was giving her. I need somebody who is willing to work and has some experience and good qualities. That interviews have been a mess. Each person came in dressed like they were in a music video for juvenile.

Chris barged in as usual forgetting that knocking is a thing. I swear I'm gonna have to lock this door too.

"How the interviews been going?"

"Horrible. Not one impressed me."

"Not even the chick I saw walking to the elevator. She got a fat ass and she def ain't have no drawls on. I would've made her my personal Fuck toy."

"Her outfit wasn't professional and she started dancing during the interview. The girl was just talking to talk. Nothing about her About said I wanted a job." I rubbed my head frustrated all over again

"Well have HR repost the job position and they do the interviews first then you do an interview if they feel like the candidate is a good fit. If you do it yourself of course people gone come in this bih dressed and acting any kinda way. But they should also know to dress professional cuz this ain't a boutique or a corner store."

————————

ANITA

"Nita you know I hate dropping you off here. You could just come work at the club with me." Tammy said worriedly

"You know working at the club won't pay the bills for me and my family."

"Yea I know, it's just doing this every week is dangerous Nita and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt." She whined almost a cry

"Tam you know I've been doing this for a good while and I never got hurt once. Plus I keep the Glock on me Incase I need to protect myself. Don't cry Fren I'll be alright, ok?" I gave her a tight hug and wiped the stairs tears from her eyes

Once I left the car I made my way inside and greeted everybody. I don't have no problems with anybody in here but some of these naked hoes who bag up product got issues with me. It's the animosity for me. I be speaking to they asses and complimenting them. I can't help that the dudes in here gravitate to me.

I really be one of the guys when I'm here. I dress like a hood ass ignant stud and everything cuz me in other clothes would attract too much attention. I don't need that kind of attention on me while I'm at the trap or on the streets. I feel like it's bad for business in my end especially since I'm taking cars of my family and they don't know about my street endeavors.

I walked into the Leonard's office and one of the baggers was sucking him off. I don't know how he enjoying it cuz she really can't suck dick. I could show her a thing or two about it but I ain't. I knocked on the open door and he looked up removing the chick and fixing his pants.

"My favorite female runner." He smiled

"Lenard, I'm the only female runner."

"Right. Anyways I have a special and important job for you. If you handle yourself well and do as planned then you will get a good cut from it."

"I ain't fucking on nobody. Let's get that straight." I sassed

"That's not what you have to do but you will have to dress sexy and slightly seduce."

"Sexy? Seduce? I need to know what I'm doing cuz this sound real prostitutey."

After Leonard ran everything down to me I just sat there thinking how this might go. Doing a business deal with the cartel is serious shit and dangerous. I feel like I have a lot riding on me even though I won't be alone. Honestly I'm really nervous about all of it.