Gone

After Robert's left, Tom stays behind. He looks at his freshly fucked girlfriend and tries to make his case. "Look, you said it yourself. His cock is better than mine so why not just leave me and go out with him? Let me go. Just let me go and we can forget about each other and get on with our own lives separately." He looks at her, begging her with his eyes to just let him go. She shakes her head though and he starts to get desperate, thinking about what to do to get out of this mess.

"Listen, Tom. Yes, Robert fucked me much better than you ever could, but I love you, not him," Leslie says. "You are the only boy I will ever love and I want to be with you. You are the love of my life and that will never change, baby. So please just stay with me. I'll get fucked by other guys but every night I would rest in your arms and go to sleep with you holding me. I love you, Tom."

"I love you too but I don't want a cuckold relationship. I don't want to be with you if you're going to sleep with someone else. I can't have that sort of arrangement, Leslie," Tom says. "This is a dealbreaker for me. I'm not willing to compromise and neither are you. So we will go separate ways." He is about to leave when she grabs his wrist. "Let go of me right now, Leslie. Don't make me do something I'll regret," Tom threatens as harshly as a meek boy like him could.

"Baby, I know you would never hit me," she replies. "I gave you an easy way out but you are still stubbornly insisting on leaving me. If you leave me, then I will tell everyone the truth about your mother. All our classmates will look at you differently. Do you think you will be able to handle it?" 

"Why are you doing this?" Tom asks, starting to despair now. "Why force me to be with you when I don't want to be with you anymore? Do you really think either one of us could be happy with this sort of relationship? It doesn't seem very healthy for me. I think both of us have to let go now. We should both move on. Please, just think about how ridiculous this is. You're forcing me to be with you when I don't want to be with you anymore. I don't want to see you ever again."

Leslie is now the one to feel pain. She hides it well though. "Well, you have to stay with me, because I still want to be with you. I don't care what you want. You will lie in my bed and let me hold you at night when I sleep. I don't care if you want to leave me. It's your own damn fault for being so adorable and making me fall in love with you." Tom could only stare at his insane lover incredulously.

He sighs and finally nods, accepting it for now. She sighs too, but it is a sigh of relief on her part as she thinks he wouldn't leave her now. Not when she knows his biggest secret, one that could easily set all their classmates on him. She could make the remainder of his time at high school hell. It's that easy for her. She has power over him so he has to do what she wants, and what she wants more than anything is for Tom to stay with her, right by her side, there for her to hug and hold whenever she wants to.

"Now you are going to fuck me," she says, getting on all four. "I know I won't feel you inside me after Robert, but I want you to fuck me anyway because I love you." Tom shakes his head. "Tom, let me repeat. I know your deepest, darkest secret. If you don't want people to start staring at you and making your life difficult, you will do everything I tell you. Now stick your cock in my pussy!" He quickly guides his dick inside her sloppy cunt.  "I was right. I can't feel you at all. Now grab onto my ass and fuck me as hard as you can.

The boy sobs, his tears dropping on her hair. as he is forced to fuck her against his will. He fucks her from behind and, despite his best efforts, couldn't keep his hands from her thick ass. Tom fucks her quickly, wanting to get it over with as soon as he could. "Try fucking my asshole. Maybe I'll be able to feel you in that hole, baby."

Her humiliated boyfriend withdraws from her cunt and shoves it inside the girl's ass. Tom is astounded by how tight her ass is and the warmth inside. Her flesh constricts around him like a firm sponge and he thrusts into her, slamming in and out between her large asscheeks. "Cum in my ass, Tom. I want you to cum in my ass. Spray your load inside my slutty ass already."