Cucked

Six months later

Tom is with his girlfriend Leslie at her house right now studying in her bedroom. With them is Robert, a large, black football player. All three are sitting on chairs around her bed. They have to work together on a group project and Tom isn't very happy about it since the other guy has been making passes at his hot girlfriend. Tom trusts Leslie, of course, but it still irritates him how the bastard keeps trying to seduce her. "I still don't know how you two are dating each other," the tall black guy says. He turns to Leslie. "You are so sexy and he is so ugly," Robert tells her while he is pointing at Tom.

"He isn't ugly and I care most about what is on the inside," Leslie says. She glares at Robert angrily. If it wasn't for the group project, she would never host an obnoxious prick like him at her place, much less let him stay after he has insulted her adorable boyfriend. "I love him because he is a kind person who understands and listens to me, and nothing you do will ever be able to change that. I will also never cheat on him."

"You would change your mind after you see my dick," Robert says. "I bet I am at least twice as big as this loser is down there. I bet that if you see my cock, you will want to touch it, suck it, ride it till you squirt and cum all over my groin."

"Shut up, Robert," Tom says, his face hot with anger. "We don't want to hear you talk so vulgarly here." Leslie nods, quickly agreeing with her boyfriend. Robert snickers though and sneers at the smaller boy with evident contempt on his handsome face.

"You don't want to see my dick because you know it is bigger than yours," he says to Tom. Then he tells Leslie "Let me show it you, baby. I can show you want you are missing out on. Tell me how big your boyfriend is and if he is as big as I am, I'll drop it. But if his dick is smaller, I'll show you mine."

"Baby, let's just ignore him," Tom says suddenly. He is aware that he is below average and doesn't want to embarrass himself.

Leslie, though, says to Robert "He's 4.5 inches. You're bigger than that?"

Robert bursts into laughter. "Oh my god! That's so hilarious. You actually think that's big?" he says. Then the tall boy rips his pants down and his cock flops out. "Take a good look at this now baby." Leslie gasps. Even flaccid, it is twice as big as Tom gets when fully erect. "Grab a ruler and measure it for me." Tom protests against it but Leslie, captivated by the magnificent slab in front of her, goes to get a ruler. With a trembling hand, she measures it. The tall athletic girl gasps in shock. It is a whopping 9.2 inches, still soft! Her panties is getting damp as her hot cunt leans a lot of juice into it. Tom could detect the intoxicating smell of his girlfriend's pussy juices and grows very alarmed.

Then Robert tugs it with one hand and uses another hand to grab her boob, copping a feel, squeezing them to get himself harder. "Hey, stop that! Let go of her breast!" Tom shouts and rushes at her, but Robert pushes him aside with ease. Soon he swells up to his full size and she measures it again. Now it is 11 inches. Leslie couldn't believe it. It mesmerizes her and Leslie continues to stare in awe at the huge shaft. She can't stop herself from placing a hand on it and caressing the rod, stroking it gently. "Don't touch it, baby! Please, stop touching his dick."

"I'm so sorry baby, but I don't want to let go of it," she murmurs. "His cock is so thick and I want to keep playing with it." Her eyes are glazed over with lust and she pumps the shaft in her fists, tugging it as her cute boyfriend watches. Being able to do it turns her on so much. "It's so much bigger than your tiny little nub."

"Please, Leslie, you've got to stop now," he tries begging her once more as she keeps on masturbating the larger boy. "Stop touching his dick please. I beg you, baby, you've got to stop now. You can still stop this."