First Date

Leslie is feeling kind of nervous. Even though she is the hottest girl in school, the tall brunette rarely went on dates before. It's not because of lack of choice or anything. All of the boys want her a lot, except for the gays. No, it's because they all wanted her for her body and also her money. She is, after all, a filthy rich heiress who has even more money than the second, third, fourth and fifth richest students combined.

Tom is different though. He has never looked at her in a creepy way. Yeah, he glances at her boobs and ass whenever he walks past her in the corridor, but he only glanced at them briefly before looking away. He has also always been polite and respectful. Yes, she loves how other boys masturbate to her but the things they say to her are always too rude, too arrogant, too cocky for her liking. Tom doesn't behave that way though.

He is a soft-spoken, well mannered guy who makes her feel warm inside as she looks at him. When she sat with him at the table, she felt safe. He made her feel at ease. So comfortable she actually teased him in person, when before this, she only teased guys on social media, and never a specific guy either. Just the guys on her profile page in general. In short, he made her do something that she never did before.

When she arrives, the girl is a bit upset. Her date lives in a shabby house that is run down. This annoys her since she is rich and wants her date to be rich too. But then she thinks of how cute he is and decides to overlook this in favor of going out and being with him. Leslie then knocks on the door and waits.

A few minutes later, Fritz opens the door. He looks at the beautiful young woman in front of him and asks "Are you Leslie?" Leslie immediately nods. He smiles kindly at the teenage girl. "I'm Fritz Long, Tom's uncle. Tom is getting ready in his room right now. He's very excited. It's my nephew's first date ever."

Leslie asks "Why is he living with you, Mr Long?"

"You can call me Fritz, and he is living with me because my brother is dead, and my sister in law is in prison," Fritz explains, taking off his glasses, wiping it with his green shirt.

"I'm so sorry Mr Long, I mean Fritz," she says. "What happened to them?"

"Well, my brother went to Afghanistan with me but he came back in a casket. I didn't come back unscathed myself but here I am now. His wife, um, well, she embezzled some money after that to try to make ends meet. So now she is in prison," Fritz says. His eyes grow misty as he thinks of the day he and his brother were shot in an ambush. He survived and came back home with a Purple Heart, but had to tell their mom about how his brother died in his arms, a whole continent away from home.

Leslie waits with the middle aged man until Tom emerges from inside the tiny house. He smiles shyly at her and walks towards the girl, who bends down a bit to peck him on the lips. Tom blushes and his uncle chuckle. "You can come home late today," Fritz says to his young nephew. "Enjoy yourself, kiddo. Have a good time."

The boy waves bye to his uncle and heads out before pausing. His jaw drops open as he takes in Leslie's car. Leslie smiles proudly, leaning on the BMW her dad bought her for her 18th birthday. She says "I know, I'm really loaded," before getting in behind the steering wheel. Tom then gets in right after her and she starts driving.

Leslie gives him a smirk as they stop at a red light intersection. She loves how he is staring at her muscular thigh. The girl is very proud of her muscular thighs and subtly flexes them, making his Adam's apple bob up and down as he gulps. Then she looks straight into his eyes so he knows that she caught him checking her out. She chuckles at how embarrassed he is, loving that he can still get so easily flustered around her, what with her teasing ways.

At the restaurant, they sit down together, with her telling him what the best dish to order is. He takes her advice and they sit and talk while waiting for the food to arrive.