Asked out

Tom is just minding his own business as usual in the library. He is reading his copy of The Handmaid's Tale. It is the novel he is studying for his literature class. He isn't just reading it because he has to though. The teen finds it to be a genuinely interesting book and has been riveted to it from the first time he read it, unable to put the book down. He was so enthralled he even started to read Oryx and Crake, another one of Margaret Atwood's works, even though Tom had never read anything remotely resembling science fiction before. It is a massive change for the scrawny boy.

Suddenly, he could hear giggling from a group of girls entering the library. He sighs. Tom likes to come here to use the place as an escape from his troubles ever since his mom got convicted for murder four years ago. His dad also died in Afghanistan at around the same time so he had to go live with his uncle, who was in the Army like his dad but survived the war and was honorably discharged. Nobody at the school has a clue about his life. Yet now he can not just use it as a way to escape anymore as there is the sound of people chatting loudly and it is bothering him a lot. Still, he is too polite to tell anyone to shut up, even if he really wants to do that.

"Oi, can't you kids read the signs? It clearly says 'No loud noises inside the library!" the librarian thunders. Tom is bemused and turns to look.

Facing the librarian is Leslie, one of the best pole vaulters in their school and easily the most beautiful and richest girl, with her perfect face, toned body and thick ass. Her round backside has been jerked off to by many guys and she knows and is proud of it.

"We can read it and we were loud, but not as loud as you were seconds ago," she remarks. The middle aged woman glares at her as she and her team mates all titter. "Sorry, I was just having fun and messing around. We'll clear out of here now. Really sorry for us being a nuisance."

"You better go now. I can't believe how you kids behave these days," answers the librarian. "And don't wear those tight, revealing shorts here again. It makes you look like a tramp." Dead silence. It is now so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Everyone knows that Leslie wears these short shorts since they are really tight and accentuates her curves, showing off her delicious booty. She is proud of her large ass and revels in the fact that many guys masturbate to her. Hell, she regularly posts photos of her ass in a bikini on Instagram, along with some captions encouraging guys to wank to her.

"Mrs Alvin, I find your double standard to be quite interesting," he says to the librarian, who immediately swivels her head around to face him. Leslie and her friends also stare at the usually quiet boy. Everyone in the library looks at him, amazed that he is speaking up of his own accord without being having to be promoted by a teacher.

"What double standards are you talking about now, Tom?" Mrs Alvin asks. "I'm fairly sure I treat every student in here the same way. So if you think that I've been showing preferential treatment to anyone, then speak up now please." She waits expectantly for the boy to say something, and he doesn't disappoint.

"When Gary was here yesterday, he was really loud and also wore those sports clothes right after football practice," he remarks. "But you didn't seem to have problems with that. Maybe it's because you were drooling all over him, just checking out his muscles?" He could hear snickering from others around the library as the librarian goes red in the face.

"I, um, ah, I don't, I don't know what you are talking about," Mrs Alvin now says nervously, clearly embarrassed he caught her checking out a student. "I'll let them stay here if they don't make any loud noises," she says hastily, then turns to the girls. "You can stay here if you want to."

"Thank you!" Leslie replies, flashing a very infectious grin. Then she turns her pretty face around to look at Tom, who can feel his heart skipping a beat. She whispers something to her friend and then walks over to his desk. He tries to get up in his panic but she sits down and grabs his wrist. "Sit back down. We need to talk." He gulps and obeys her.