14: somethings wrong...

I opened the car door, sitting down in the passengers since seat.
"Wow... you look amazing..." Michael said.
"Thank you!" I said nervous.
We sat there in silence as the car drove off, but my mind was silent. My mind was violently rushing like an ocean current, rushing with thoughts of Sam. Thoughts of guilt. Thoughts of sadness. As we got closer to the restaurant I knew I really didn't want to be on this date. It had nothing to do with Michael, but everything to do with Sam.
We reached the restaurant and we got our of the car.
"Hey, are you okay?" Michael asked me
"Yeah. Just got some stuff on my mind, but I'm fine!" I said
We walked into the building getting our table. I sat down looking around. It was a nice place, nothing too fancy though. As I glanced around I noticed something familiar on so,eines phone.
They had Spotify opened with "caravel" by Greta van fleet playing.
There he was again. The thought Of Sam. My legs began to bounce and my hand got shakey.

I didn't even notice Michael trying to get my attention as the nerves set in. I didn't want to be here, but it was too late. A lump in my through formed as I held back tears. It was a mix of fear and sadness. I kNew this wasn't right. I was pushing myself too much.
"Silvia?!" I finally came back to my senses seeing Michael beginning to get up. "Look, i like you but clearly you're preoccupied." He said looking at me, hurt.
"No wait! Please... I'm sorry..." I said a single tear escaping my eye.
"Okay. What's happening? Clearly somethings wrong." He said, I bit my lip trying to find the way to explain this.
"I don't know how to explain it." I said, going with the simple option.
"Look, you're not gonna hurt my feelings, weather it has something to do with me or not, just tell me. Or don't, that's fine too."
I let out a sigh. "This is gonna sound Terrible but..." I started, giving him the shorter form of the story I gave Josh earlier in the day.
"Wait.., I have one question..." Michael started "do you love him?" He finished
"Yeah..." I said looking down
"Then why are you here in this date with me? You should be trying to get him back!" He said standing up and grabbing my hand. We ran out of the restaurant getting in the car
"This is nuts! How the fuck are you okay with all this?!" I asked as I put my seatbelt on
"I've been in your exact situation. I'm doing what I wish someone had done for me." He said turning on the car  "what's his address?" He asked and I told him. We sped off, definitely breaking many driving violations.

We reached Sams house, the night had gone by in a blur, so fast. I hopped out, placing a quick kiss on Michaels cheek
"Thank you, so so so fucking much!" I said closing the door and running up the drive way. Michael sped off before I had made it to the door.
I knocked fast and loudly on the door. No answer.
And again, I knocked on the door. No answer.
And again.
And again.
And again. Still nothing.
Sams car was here, and lights where on but he was no where to be found.
I texted him
9:57) Me:SAM! COME OUTSIDE! PLEASE! *delivered*
9:59) Me: SAMMY!?  *delivered*
10:05) Sammy..? *delivered*

He wasn't there. He wasn't reading my texts... where could he be...

{AN}

SUPER SHORT ONE, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL LITERALLY HAVE YOU KICKING YOUR FEET AND GIGGLING I PROMISE!