11: Beautiful Boy

*READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!!* THE ENDING OF THE LAST CHAPTER HAS BEEN CHANGED, SO IF YOU HAVENT READ THE UPDATED VERSION PLEASE READ THAT!!!!!!!!!

"You seemed off, love. I came to see you."
"You don't get to call me that anymore, Sam."
"What why?! I thought things went well this morning..."
"It did. It was like a dream, having you back. Until I realized I didn't have you back."
"You can have me back" he said, with a pout
"No, Sam."
"Well why not?!" He said, anger boiling up inside him. I couldn't hold it in any longer.
"BECAUSE YOUR LIED!" I bursted out.
"WHAT?! now you're talking bullshit!"
"Bullshit? I know about Hannah, Sam. I'm not a fucking idiot"
"That's not- she's just a-" he couldn't find the words "fine. You got me. But I could never love her more than you, Silvia"
"Don't, Sam. I'm not taking that risk. Not again" I said, my voice quivering as I looked into his deep brown eyes."
"Not even... if..." he stood up, placing his hands on either side of my face. "Even if I did this..."

He kissed me. But it wasn't like before. This kiss wasn't passionate, or filled with love. It was desperate. Needy. Like he couldn't live without it. My whole being wanted to give in to the kiss, his lips claiming mine as his own. But I knew I couldn't. It was betraying Hannah, a wonderful person who always stood by me, it was going against what I had told myself for 3 months. Pushing his body away from mine sent pain through me. I loved Sam, but I couldn't do that to Hannah, nor could I do it to myself.
"No, Sam. I can't do that to Hannah. And I'm not gonna do it to myself. Not again." I said, not wanting to look at him. His eyes were shocked, saddened, pained. But I knew I was doing the right thing.
"So... you don't love me anymore.. not even a bit..?"
"I do love you Sam! But I don't love you enough to stab Hannah in the back like that. Friends always come first, Sam. I'm sorry... you should go."
He left, without a word. As the door closed I collapsed. Tears began streaming, falling to the ground. I sat on the floor, crying for what felt like an eternity. I felt myself falling into the void I just crawled out of. My phone buzzed with dozens of messages, but I didn't have the guts to open my eyes. Not after that.

~the next morning~
I woke up, a kink in my neck. I had fallen asleep on the floor, not bothering to get to bed.
I grabbed my phone, checking my messages.
Sam: please rethink this, Silvia.
Josh:hey! Wanna meet up again? I'm leaving tomorrow.
Hannah: we should talk... I need advice...
Michael: Wanna go out some time?
That last message caught my eye.
I opened the text, writing back. "Yes. Definitely. I just have to sort out a few things first..."

Then I opened Hannah's text replying "hey! What's happened?"
She wrote back immediately. "First this, I think Sam's cheating, but that's the least of my worries. Can we meet up?"
"Yes definitely!" I texted back
Soon she sent a location. A small coffee shop down town.
I threw on some clothes, then booked it out the door. I didn't have time to waste, what if she knew?!
~At the coffee shop~
I walked through the door, to see Hannah sitting alone in the very back, hiding away. I slowly walked up, hands beginning tk shake in fear.
"Hey" I said.
"Thank god you're here! Sit!" I sat down, avoiding eye contact, but I was hard not to look at her.
"What's up?" I asked
"Honestly, I'm just gonna get right to it. I'm leaving LA." she said
"Oh... what's the problem...?"
"I'm going to Europe. I want to work on more music, but doing it here is so uninspiring... but... I don't want Sam to come with me..." she said, sinking into her chair, face covered in guilt.
"Wait... so you're... going to break up with him?" I didn't want to hear her say yes, because I couldn't go running back to Sam after that.
"Yeah. I don't think it's a great fit. I love him, but I can't take him with me." She cowered
"What do you need advice on..." I asked
"How do I tell him" she said, looking into my eyes
"Sam's a complicated being. But he's not impossible. Just tell him, there's not much to it." I said.
"Okay. Thank you, Silvia. I knew I could trust you." She stood up and hugged me.
She could 'trust' me... oh boy...

{AN}
Hope you guys enjoyed that. I know it was short but It was filled with a lot of info so it felt only right to keep it short. I'll have a new update soon, I'm going away for 4 days so I won't be able to write, but I'm bringing my note book w me so I'll make sure to continue I'm that then put it on here soon. I love you guys! Thank you for all the reads, that's INSANE! see y'all soon!